Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is it just me or after you are done sweating alot, let's say after some physical activity, your skin looks alot better?

My acne has got me down lately and when I look in mirror after sweating and wipe it off my skin seems to look alot better. I just don't know what it is. I wish I could sweat some before I go to school because my skin is kinda dry from the routine and even with the mostuirizer and all that it still looks, ehhh.

So, is it just me?

i dunno man seems the same way like if i go run and sweat like crazy wen it dries my skin feels really soft... i think its just clearing your pores out from all that sweat and the iol and dirt is going with it.... cuz wen i sweated alot i took a shower and washed my face and my face feels like hella soft and seems to have clearin up..... weird tho maybe sum of us just get good results from sweating? does ur skin get red? just curious cuz mine does and i hate it cuz the rest of my body is a nice skin tone then face gets kinda pink i hate it..... i dunno how to get it like wen i was younger back to a nice tan tone

Guest tired of this shish

Interesting...

As for me, sweating just makes my face flush red and it starts getting itchy. That's when the breakouts start.

My face gets red and itchy too. The sweat has alot of toxins in it. It is very good for your acne to sweat however you want to wash with water ASAP so you don't reabsorb the toxins. Some toxins can only leave the body through the sweat pores.

------------------------------------------------------

my regime:

freeacnebook.com

wai's diet

day 5 . no new pimples since day 2..everythings clearing up fast!

finally, I've tried EVERYTHING

This is an interesting point, I sometimes find the same thing. My Dad also recommends something that sounds seriously stupid to anyone that hasn't tried it..... when you're going for a jog or on some serious exercise that's similar-wear a black plastic bag like the ones you put in rubbish bins (obviously with the arms/neck cut out.

When you do the exercise it makes your body sweat out all the toxins and other shit that clogs up and you end up sweating like a paedo in a playground! Does your skin so much good. :angel:

This is an interesting point, I sometimes find the same thing. My Dad also recommends something that sounds seriously stupid to anyone that hasn't tried it..... when you're going for a jog or on some serious exercise that's similar-wear a black plastic bag like the ones you put in rubbish bins (obviously with the arms/neck cut out.

When you do the exercise it makes your body sweat out all the toxins and other shit that clogs up and you end up sweating like a paedo in a playground! Does your skin so much good. :angel:

Interesting. There's this old Asian lady that wears an entire "garbage bag" bodysuit.