Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MCMLXXXV

drugs ... in general

I've been using Dan's BP Gel for about a month now and have had great results (my acne is mild). I'm on the understand that cigarettes and mj are not great for your skin. However, I was wondering about how e and coke might affect my skin. Any input is appreciated. Thanks.

Dont do e or coke ever, even if you have perfect skin it WILL fuck you up in time

Paul

exactly, it may or may not aggravate acne, but it definitely messes with your skin.

if your taking coke and e the last thing you have to worry about is your skin, both of those drugs will do damage to your body. cigs n bud probably arent great for you skin either because they are putting unwanted chemicals into your body.

well i've started doing more drugs recently, my skin was perfect for ages but I've started getting spots again, coincidently just as I also started smoking grass,hash, and takin coke and loads of e...hmmm...weird.

Im not going to preach about drugs to you (although a doctor friend said that for the worst long term effects e is the worst, he said do drugs if you so wish but dont over do e), but i have heard that coke is particually bad for you skin. Your body has 3 ways to get rid of toxins, poo, wee and through your skin. I've noticed that after a night out (only booze for me tho) the next day with my hangover im much more greasy = more spots. Since pills give you uber hangovers (is that right?) i presume the effect is worst.

Well its a fact that Stress ignites your acne and the come down on e is mad depression also coke makes u very paranoid so yeh these 2 drugs will make ya skin look like shit! And the only way to escape the come down is to keep taking more drugs hence becoming a addict wich leads to more problems in your life than a few fuckin spots :wacko: = FUCKED UP LIFE EITHER IN JAIL OR REHAB :)

Party ON! :dance:

Taking e or coke makes you obsessively look in the mirror leading to picking/squeezing, etc. A mate of mine on an e comedown butchered her beautiful skin and now it looks like shite...don't do drugs kiddies.

in answer to the topic poster, yes they do to some extent. LSD/Mushrooms flare up acne pretty bad, coke is also quite bad. E is actually ok you know, just take a shower as soon as you get back from the club (water only), and another one before you goto sleep (assuming you are like me and stay up for another 5-10 hours takling more pills :lol:

every here is only talking about what they hear, or are told. and all have a warped view hammered into you by parents/governemtns etc. you dont know until you do things tbh ...

i got BIG into drugs as a kid, at 11 i was smoking cigarettes, by 12 i was smoking weed every day and from 13-18 years olf i spent 99 out of eveery 100 days stoned. literally. i would wake up for school at 7.30am and have a bong, go out of school for spliffs at breaks and lunch, come back home to a bong. and have a few more joints befopre the night was out.

got onto harder drugs when i hit 14/15, had done all the drugs i ever tried before 16 (E, coke, mushrooms, LSD, Ket, Speed).

ANYWAYS, i got 5 A's, 4 B's, and a C at gcse. 2 A's and B at A-level, and am 2/3rds through a computing degree at the 6th best computing school in the UK, averaging a 2:1. On top of that i am an instructor in combat ju-jitsu, i kept up a 3 times a week martial art for 9 years throughout all of this. would even go out clubbing and take lots of E's, goto sleep at 7am and wake up at 11.30am to go to ju-jitsu.

so firstly, drugs DONT necessarily fuck up your life!! yes people do mess themselevs up on it, but its hardly a given. everyone here is talking like they know somehting about but you dont know shit unless you've done it. everything you hear is twisted made up bullshit to stop you doing them. so dont preach stuff you kow nothing about.

Taking e or coke makes you obsessively look in the mirror leading to picking/squeezing, etc. A mate of mine on an e comedown butchered her beautiful skin and now it looks like shite...don't do drugs kiddies.

bollocks. stop making up such crap :evil::evil:

im sure nobody as actually studied a persons life from start to finish and the effects extacy of all drugs made to that person. but i know from studying chemical engineering that they dont contain MDMA, but do contain MDEA which is basically a form of chemical that makes you have more hallucinogenic visions/thoughts

FACT.

these chemicals give u a lessened awareness of the goings on around your, and if because of this hallucinogenic "turbo" sort of feeling u feel you can exercise for a long time without any need for water etc.

this wil therefore cause dehydration and if not treated, a shutdown of internal organs.

^i dug that out the notes i made 1-2years ago as i cudnt remember exactly what my chapter on extacy was.

in answer to the topic poster, yes they do to some extent. LSD/Mushrooms flare up acne pretty bad, coke is also quite bad. E is actually ok you know, just take a shower as soon as you get back from the club (water only), and another one before you goto sleep (assuming you are like me and stay up for another 5-10 hours takling more pills :lol:

every here is only talking about what they hear, or are told. and all have a warped view hammered into you by parents/governemtns etc. you dont know until you do things tbh ...

i got BIG into drugs as a kid, at 11 i was smoking cigarettes, by 12 i was smoking weed every day and from 13-18 years olf i spent 99 out of eveery 100 days stoned. literally. i would wake up for school at 7.30am and have a bong, go out of school for spliffs at breaks and lunch, come back home to a bong. and have a few more joints befopre the night was out.

got onto harder drugs when i hit 14/15, had done all the drugs i ever tried before 16 (E, coke, mushrooms, LSD, Ket, Speed).

ANYWAYS, i got 5 A's, 4 B's, and a C at gcse. 2 A's and B at A-level, and am 2/3rds through a computing degree at the 6th best computing school in the UK, averaging a 2:1. On top of that i am an instructor in combat ju-jitsu, i kept up a 3 times a week martial art for 9 years throughout all of this. would even go out clubbing and take lots of E's, goto sleep at 7am and wake up at 11.30am to go to ju-jitsu.

so firstly, drugs DONT necessarily fuck up your life!! yes people do mess themselevs up on it, but its hardly a given. everyone here is talking like they know somehting about but you dont know shit unless you've done it. everything you hear is twisted made up bullshit to stop you doing them. so dont preach stuff you kow nothing about.

Add to your list of achievements being the biggest fucking tool on earth

See this site and the one thing they all have in common - shit skin...

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/p...y.ata?g_id=2927

The toxins used to produce this drug build up in the skin leading to acne and users become obsessed/paranoid about this and will further exacerbate the condition by picking at their skin.

Thus in conclusion, Splinter is a fucktard.

I've done shrooms and acid numerous times, and I don't recall my acne being any worse after. Actually I was probably more clear around that time. But after a night of drinking, my skin is a lot worse...same with rolls. Coke didn't make my skin breakout either really. Just my 2 cents.

The toxins used to produce this drug build up in the skin leading to acne and users become obsessed/paranoid about this and will further exacerbate the condition by picking at their skin.

ummm.. you do realise thats crystal meth right? we are talking about E/coke :rolleyes:.

so that site means shit. o did you confuse E and Meth? :lol:

i didnt ever argue against meth did i, or crack, or heroin. yes that will fuck you up big time. they are the next level of drugs and even i knew not to go that far :D

face it, you only spout what u hear off other people so just quit before you look even more clueless.

ummm.. you do realise thats crystal meth right? we are talking about E/coke :rolleyes:.

so that site means shit. o did you confuse E and Meth? :lol:

i didnt ever argue against meth did i, or crack, or heroin. yes that will fuck you up big time. they are the next level of drugs and even i knew not to go that far :D

face it, you only spout what u hear off other people so just quit before you look even more clueless.

You tool even a 1 year old would know ecstacy and meth are different...trying to get nothing out of something here fool, you're making some great points in your lame arguments :lol:

And you're a double fool if you don't categorise ecstacy on the level of meth or crack...they all kill, but you're the one with all the awesome dabbling in these drugs so i'll leave it to you to rant on and on about your experiences and how we're all talking bullshit and have no idea.

i think the generalisation there splinter is that drugs arnt safe, and are basically untested chemicals that are put into your body that CAN and DO cause organ failures

FACT

an therefore, it cant be anything but BAD for you, not good, bad.

hence the fact that the answer to this topic is

DRUGS can ONLY make ur skin worse

they dont have to...... its not compulsary

but ur not doing ur skin any favours by doing drugs. fact.

You tool even a 1 year old would know ecstacy and meth are different...trying to get nothing out of something here fool, you're making some great points in your lame arguments :lol:

And you're a double fool if you don't categorise ecstacy on the level of meth or crack...they all kill, but you're the one with all the awesome dabbling in these drugs so i'll leave it to you to rant on and on about your experiences and how we're all talking bullshit and have no idea.

umm they arent on the same level. even the government (UK) doesnt think so, as you like to listen to them so much.

E doesnt kill, dehydration can kill, as does over-hydration, but taking E alone cannot kill you. that girl leah bettes who was the most publicsed death 'from' E drank FOURTEEN pints of water in little over an hour. yea its E that killed her... lol!! as with anything you need to do them safely, in a good environmenyt and know what your doing. same goes with anything from alcohol, to prescription meds.

LSD cannot kill you either, its physcially impossible. its infitiely safer than alcohol.

obviously you are the kind of person who judges things they have no experience of and thinks they are automatically right becuase they saw it on the news, the internet, or got taught it in school. you can call me a tool all you want but i stand by my argument that until you have done it, and have experienced it first hand you really dont have a leg to stand on. so keep touting your propoganda and calling me names coz its funny seeing you making a tit of yourself :lol:

and why did leah betts drink lots of water pal?

coz she took extacy.......... ur arguments are like

"she didnt die coz of extacy, its coz her organs failed"

or catagorising drink driving as

"it wasnt drinking that killed him, its coz he drove his car into a wall"

but he did it coz of drink driving

as did leah, she drank coz she was out of her face BECAUSE of extacy.........

stop trying to argue drugs as anything but a killer and a waste of a perfectly healthy body

stop trying to argue drugs as anything but a killer and a waste of a perfectly healthy body

no it wasnt becuase of extascy, she drank it becuase she panicked and was an idiot. people like that shouldnt do drugs.

dont get me wrong, im not saying everyone should do it. in fact, there are lots of people (like leah bettes) i dont want doing it. but drugs can be an amzing thing, to come out of the other side of drug use and to have learned so much from it, and still have done what i wanted with my life is an amzing feeling.

and im not arguing that they arent bad for you... but so is junk food, and alcohol, and smoking, people still do it becuase for them the good outweighs the bad. as do drugs for me ...

no it wasnt becuase of extascy, she drank it becuase she panicked and was an idiot. people like that shouldnt do drugs.

dont get me wrong, im not saying everyone should do it. in fact, there are lots of people (like leah bettes) i dont want doing it. but drugs can be an amzing thing, to come out of the other side of drug use and to have learned so much from it, and still have done what i wanted with my life is an amzing feeling.

and im not arguing that they arent bad for you... but so is junk food, and alcohol, and smoking, people still do it becuase for them the good outweighs the bad. as do drugs for me ...

1. Nothing like calling a dead person an idiot.

2. Mmmm Kay to all the shit you've babbled. :lol:

Alright, one of the residents recovering drug addicts of Acneorg is going to weigh in here.

Certain drugs are not inherently addictive. That's proven science. However, it doesn't always take an addictive personality to get hooked. It's very easy to notice how much more social you feel when you're high, and very easy to come to rely on that, to the point where you feel you cannot be social without drugs.

Aside from the physical dangers of each drug out there, there's also that to worry about.

I can't personally attest to any positive effects of drugs, but it's also worth noting that I am a recovering drug addict. I am one of those people who simply cannot do them without my entire life falling apart at the seams. It looks as if not everyone is like this, and for those people, more power to them.

It's hard for me to accept that sometimes. Drugs were such a complete force of destruction for me that I want to preach to EVERYONE to NEVER do them. Realistically, however, I realize that is not the case.