Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arctic

Companion Animals

Hello All Equally!

I'm new to the Forum and Regimen, this is my fifth day today.

I try the Regimen for my face and bacne.

And this is the topic I haven't seen mentioning yet: our lovely companions!

I personally have a senior dachshund, who is very generous with her warm kisses.

I don't expect any of you to have a solution, but thought this is an important point

to knowledge.

Surely the BP is bad for animals, especially if they lick it.. :confused:

I have also noticed that the BP "travels" or "slides" a bit to places I havent actually

applied it, which makes the situation even more difficult.

My old dog friend is confused why I'm not letting her to lick myself anymore, only

my hands after I wash them propelly.

Anybody else with animal friends here?

Actually heard and seen some serious improvements of skin conditions excema acne etc because of pet dogs licking there skin.

Dogs saliva is amazing stuff, You should wiki it and read about how it works and what it can do (I dont have a dog!!!!!)

My dads sister was completely cured of SEVERE excema as a kid because their pet dog used to lick her legs/arms etc

Paul

Actually heard and seen some serious improvements of skin conditions excema acne etc because of pet dogs licking there skin.

Dogs saliva is amazing stuff, You should wiki it and read about how it works and what it can do (I dont have a dog!!!!!)

My dads sister was completely cured of SEVERE excema as a kid because their pet dog used to lick her legs/arms etc

Paul

kool thats interesting but still i agree with CanadianChron, i was at a friends house and their dog was licking my face i swear if the owners went out of the room i would of thrown that dog out the window and told it where to go.

I am an extreme dog lover (notice my beautiful baby as my picture). Azul (my Siberian Husky's name) can lick me all he wants! I have never noticed any problems from the Bp from him licking me...with him or me. I have been on the regimen for almost 3 months and am completely clear!! :clap: Anyways, never had any problems with Azul reacting to the Bp from licking my face.

Paul

kool thats interesting but still i agree with CanadianChron, i was at a friends house and their dog was licking my face i swear if the owners went out of the room i would of thrown that dog out the window and told it where to go.

lol agreed....i'm a cat person :hand:

I'll second that- I'm a cat person too!

lol, I was playing with my friends dog today and it bit my nose! :lol:

I worry about the same thing. I love getting those little kisses, but I just try to limit them now.

All you cat people, quit hatin'!