Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just purchased some fucidin and whoa, its making my back feel so much better and its getting better too! this stuffs a mircacle worker and costs 14 bux lmao! ask your doctor about it, im on accutane right now, so double the bacne killing Powa! one stops the bacteria from being produced another kills it, win win!!!

I just purchased some fucidin and whoa, its making my back feel so much better and its getting better too! this stuffs a mircacle worker and costs 14 bux lmao! ask your doctor about it, im on accutane right now, so double the bacne killing Powa! one stops the bacteria from being produced another kills it, win win!!!

[/quote

what is it..a cream/lotion/gel??on presription or over the counter?

yes i use fucidin on my face too while on roaccutane it works well better than bp....coz it lets the zit come out....unlike bp

:dance: I'm so glad you're seeing progress and

found help! :dance::dance:

Thanks :D , and its a um, well its in a toothpaste styled bottle i think its a cream or lotion.

Hi I can confirm it fucidin works in certain instances. I use it mostly for spot treatment on pimples I've recently battled and got the puss out manually and wanted to keep the area bacteria free. Also I find the cream is good at hiding the redness of that problem area while your skin has a chance to heal and become skin again. Sometimes I resort to holding cotton soaked alcohol on the zit for long periods so it can completely fry it out.