Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wangeltear

my regimen for two month off accutane

After reading so many other posts, I come up with this my regimen. How do you guys think about it? I am two months off accutane now.

continue to use Obagi Nuderm.

Add vitamin C powder to moisturer.

Use Tazorac instead of Retin-A 1% one month later ( from Hunter's 100% cure post) . I have been using retin-a 1% for over a year.

Weekly microderm at home and weekly aspirin mask.

And I will spot-treatment my forehead with TCA cross after two more months. I will post my pics then.

How do you think about it?

Hi. This is a good post. I am 7 months post accutane and overusing Tazorac right now. I just have a few questions for you before I can completely judge what you're doing for your skin.

What kind of scars do you have? Ice pick, rolling, boxcar,superficial, etc?

How do you like Obagi Nu-Derm? How has your skin been reacting to it (dry, red, peeling?--curious since so soon after Accutane) How long have you been on it?

check out my gallery, i'm currently using retinol therapy, retinol a-10, and i was wondering if its gentle enough (post 2 month accutane also)for me to apply on wrinkles and fine lines and ice picks, boxcars, and rolling, and superficial scars???

I have used Obagi Nuderm on and off for over a year. Actually, it was only after I stopped using it that I got a lot of acnes and had to use accutane. My skin is not peeling off much at this point. My scars are mostly superficial except for one or two spots.

Hi. This is a good post. I am 7 months post accutane and overusing Tazorac right now. I just have a few questions for you before I can completely judge what you're doing for your skin.

How do you like Obagi Nu-Derm? How has your skin been reacting to it (dry, red, peeling?--curious since so soon after Accutane) How long have you been on it?

I have used Obagi Nuderm on and off for over a year. Actually, it was only after I stopped using it that I got a lot of acnes and had to use accutane. My skin is not peeling off much at this point. My scars are mostly superficial except for one or two spots.

Your scars are a bit similar to mine. I think that retin-A definitely helps.

check out my gallery, i'm currently using retinol therapy, retinol a-10, and i was wondering if its gentle enough (post 2 month accutane also)for me to apply on wrinkles and fine lines and ice picks, boxcars, and rolling, and superficial scars???

i'm using retinol a-10 therapy.. i'm also going to spend some hard earn money on some more cosmetics tomrow at my derm, keep you guys posted on that. how are things goin, dammit i hate waitin so long to begin scars treatment.