Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So...I'm a dude. I wear makeup. Had this good shit. No longer made. Have some shit now. People can tell I'm wearing it. I have really bad hyperpigmentation and I want to cover it up. Dermablend covers it good but it looks so fake and pasty on me I feel so trashy not to mention the normal emotions for a guy wearing makeup. Oh it also takes me about an hour to put makeup on trying to blend it all good and what not but it still looks like I'm wearing it. I need some help everyone! I only hang out with people at night because I'm afraid they'll notice the makedup me during the day in the light :wall: . I really need help on finding something that will look not fake on me but also covers up my hyperpigmentation well. I'm thinking about tanning to give myself more options for skin tone and what not plus I hate being all pale and shit. Please...someone give me some suggestions with some good foundation and concealer to use. Also maybe some suggestions on using. Before and after pics would be nice too. I'm pretty much suicidal without makeup and near suicidal with it knowing that people know I'm wearing it. Please...somebody help me.

Dude, feeling suicidal over wearing/not wearing make up isnt a good thing. By the sounds of things, you may need to work on ur confidence to feel comfortable with who you are. :angel:

As for good foundations, Laura Mercier oil-free foundation although very expensive, I think has extremely good coverage. you can use one coat for all over ur face, and add a couple more (like a concealer) to areas you need more coverage. MAC's studio fix foundation is a powder-foundation... but out of all the powder-foundations that I've tried, MAC's seems to have the most coverage.

If you're looking for a good concealer, try MAC's studio finish (it comes in a pot). I think it covers hyperpigmentation really well. Just make sure you use a brush to apply it though, cos it can look "cakey" if you use ur fingers. A cheaper alternativer is Maybellines everfresh concealer, I wouldnt say it covers 100% of everything probably about 70-80%. But it definately looks natural.

I hope that helps?! :angel: