Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This website and message board is really helpful for being looking for advice about there skin and trying to see what works and what doesnt. Ive only been a member of the board for maybe a week now but Ive noticed everyone is so paranoid about does smoking cause acne? or does caffeine, fatty diet, sugary diet, whey protein, creatine, over washing there face, under washing, their moisturizer, maybe the cleanser, etc etc although it does help to ask and try to help educate ourselves cause were all obviously desperate to eliminate whatever the hell it could be from our lives that is causing this acne, it all just comes down to all our bodies are different, and what works for someone may not work for someone else. and the main cause of acne, which seems to be GENETICS! a lot of us just gotta suck it up I guess because I know people that smoke, drink too much alchol, fatty/sugary diets and have just about every bad habit known to man and could prolly rub a greasy pizza all over there face and not have a single blemish ever! its basically the same as the people you know that never workout and eat crappy foods and have sixpack, while there all other people that workout 5x a week eat healthy and may never have abs.

so theres my 2 cents

so just screw our genetics when it comes to our skin !

-Rich