Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Makeing me Quackie!

IM so sad 22 with acne?????

Ok about a month or 2 ago I broke out. Ha no biggie I tohught it was from PMS well it didnt go away and Im getting painful white heads. I poped 2 today and now Im mad that I did. Has anyone gotten acne in the 20's?

Im hopeing this passes. I never knew what it was like to have these things and never go away and now I know. Worse thing is I model and I cant wait till monday to call a doc. I hope something helps. :cry:

Ok about a month or 2 ago I broke out. Ha no biggie I tohught it was from PMS well it didnt go away and Im getting painful white heads. I poped 2 today and now Im mad that I did. Has anyone gotten acne in the 20's?

Im hopeing this passes. I never knew what it was like to have these things and never go away and now I know. Worse thing is I model and I cant wait till monday to call a doc. I hope something helps. :cry:

I saw this on a google search... Al the good feedback it must work somehow... It cant be faked on ebay. if u buy it ya give feedback.. yanno..

Hmmmm

ACNE TREATMENT

well for a man it would be rarer to have acne at 22 than a woman becuase after the teenage years most guys hormones calm down and the acne goes but womens hormones dont really calm down as they are always changing with there due to there period

well for a man it would be rarer to have acne at 22 than a woman becuase after the teenage years most guys hormones calm down and the acne goes but womens hormones dont really calm down as they are always changing with there due to there period

THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING. I JUST READ SOMETHING ABOUT THE OVARIES EFFECTING ACNE. AND I HAVE A CYST ON MY OVARIES SO MAYBE THATS WHATS GOING ON... THANKX FOR THE REPLY

You might be breaking out because of your regimen :confused:

It looks to me like you wash your face between 3 and 5 times a day, and that's WAY too much!

You might be breaking out because of your regimen :confused:

It looks to me like you wash your face between 3 and 5 times a day, and that's WAY too much!

REALLY??? i NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT ITS BEEN THE SAME WAY FOR YEARS. I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND IM A LITTLE OILY SO I WASH AND FROM WORKING AND DOING THINGS ALL DAY I SWEAT SO I WASH AGAIN AND THEN YA GOTTA WASH THE DIRT OFF B4 BED... HMMM

WHATS THE DANS GEL?

It's completely natural to breakout at 22. Most derms agree that this is natural all through your 20s. My wife is 24 and is now breaking out worse than ever. She used to have realatively clear skin and it has progressed to moderate-severe acne.

I, myself still deal with it (although mine is mild to moderate).

Don't use that St Ives scrub ... it's horrible for your skin. And don't wash so often. Just pick one very gentle cleanser and use it twice a day ... and if you need an acne treatment, use it at night, after cleansing.