Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Novacane

shallow rolling

Ok, I was wondering what scar treatment to use for shallow rolling and scarred pores..They arent very deep but quite noticeable due to the quantity...Sorry I have no pics, they can't really be seen using the camera I have but are quite noticeable in bright and overhead light. Any ideas where to start?

your facing the same problem I have, rough texture due to shallow rolling scars. Right now I am currently needling them and I plan haveing filler injected for the summer. Then my plan is to do saline injections or continue fraxel/needling combo.

sucks man. Yeah thats what I have...like if I look in a mirror or even the bottom of a cd(the worst) in bright light my skin looks horrible..however at night time its hardly visible..they still are pink though which is annoying. I don't want perfect skin, just skin that doesn't look terrible close up.

Do you self needle or go somewhere for treatment?

sucks man. Yeah thats what I have...like if I look in a mirror or even the bottom of a cd(the worst) in bright light my skin looks horrible..however at night time its hardly visible..they still are pink though which is annoying. I don't want perfect skin, just skin that doesn't look terrible close up.

Do you self needle or go somewhere for treatment?

self needling, check out my thread a couple down from this one, has pics and everything. GL