Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im about 16 and athletic (Im not the same person that posted the creatine thread)

I've been looking to put on more weight and muscle mass. Will Whey be okay to take?

I have Twinlab's version, If I take like 1.5 tablespoons a day will that cause me to break out? I'll be working out with running and weights every two days and every other day I'll be doing more crunches kind of stuff. After working out I usually rinse off with cool water. I hope it dosnt cause breakouts, please inform me.

thanks

I started the Creatine thread.

I talked to my parents and they think Creatine is unsafe. Is Whey like Creatine but safer?

I started the Creatine thread.

I talked to my parents and they think Creatine is unsafe. Is Whey like Creatine but safer?

creatine is not unsafe at all man, there has been long term studies and everything, some studies even show that creatine is good for your heart and certain parts of your brain, whey protein is 100% fine it comes from milk, during the process of turning milk into cheese, whey protein is seperated out, and is a staple in any bodbuilders diet, even those who dont bodybuild its fine for ya, and creatine our bodies naturally make it, which is used to supply energy to our muscles, it is produced in the liver, pancreas, and kidneys, and is transported to the body's muscles through the bloodstream and onnce it reaches the muscles, it is converted into phosphocreatine (creatine phosphate) this high-powered metabolite is used to refueel the muscles' ultimate energy source, ATP (adenosine triphosphate).

Whey also helps stimulate creatine production. However creatine supplimentation will probably do it alot more. I dont really want to try creatine until I finnish my accutane course (getting it perscribed in about 3 weeks). However I still wonder if Whey breaks you out if you take it in moderation 1.5 tablespoons a day. Can someone please answer

thanks guys I'm deffinately showing this to my parents, you guys seem to really know what your talking about.

sublime i really don't think it will make you breakout. just drink tons of water. try it, if it does make you breakout discontinue using it

thanks guys I'm deffinately showing this to my parents, you guys seem to really know what your talking about.

sublime i really don't think it will make you breakout. just drink tons of water. try it, if it does make you breakout discontinue using it

Im actually a certified nutrionalist/ and personal trainer. and its definately safe. creatine just mainly makes you hold water. a friend of mine who's a genius just wrote a book that some of you might wanna take a look at or think about buying, he's a genius basically

Nutritional Supplements: What Works and Why. A Review from A to Zinc-And Beyond

it details the claims and evidence for over 100 supplements.

including

Glutamine

Whey protein

Black Cohosh

Arginine

Ginseng (American, Asian and Siberian)

Soy

Zinc

Carb blockers

Fat blockers

Glucosamine

Hoodia

Coenzyme Q10

Creatine

DHEA

Evening Primrose Oil

Saw Palmetto

Red Yeast Rice

, so if any of you are interested there you go

Joe Cannon, MS, CSCS

PO Box 297

Folsom PA 19033

Visit me on the web: Joe-Cannon.com

i've read that that stuff that gets clogged in your pores which casues blackheads and whiteheads and acne if it gets infected is exccess protein.i'm no scientist though lol