Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

do u need to use a moisturizer at night?? and is it ok to cleanse three times a day since i have basketball practice around noon i really dont know how im going to do the regimen.... should i just cleanse in the morning and then at noon do the regimen, or should i do the regimen in the morning and just cleanse at noon... will there be any kind of side affect to this.... what should i do?

cleansing or doing any of this too much too fast will cause u to aggravate ur skin (maybe not cleansing if u use mild stuff)

best just do morning and before bed, cleanse, very little bp, and a good moisturizer. Ive been on the regimen for months, and I can only spot treat with bp, covering my whole face, so that might work for you, although than it doesnt work as well as a preventative. dans bp 2% gel is the best acne fighting thing ive ever used though, so shalom!

Do you find you get dry at night? Because if you do then I would say it is essentail and the regimen does state you chould moisturise at night so my advice would be to do so.

Also is it essential for you to cleanse 3 times a day as this could be over aggrivating your face? :)

i tired moisturizing at night withteh eucerin that dan recommends and over night i got two pimples, tried it agian the next night and got two more.and i never get pimples.

it wouldn't cause you to breakout overnight. the pimples had to already have been coming. i only moisturize at night because i get so oily, but that's me.