Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest hopelessGuy

My Conclusion on Acne!

Guest hopelessGuy

As I was lying in bed last night, trying to get my goddamn beauty rest to get up the next day to pretend like I gave a damn about going to chucrh like a good ole choir boy, I couldn't sleep. Acne was on my mind and the more I thought about it the harder it was.

Well, I was thinking what a struggle and load of crap I went through over the years with my embattlement with acne. My face is clear now but still what a load of crap. Tons of time and money spent fighting this war, there would be days when it seems as though I had beaten it, then all of a sudden it comes back out of no where like an unwelcome rash in the groins. A lot of you guys know what I mean, I've read some of your experiences, some worse then mine.

How the hell is Acne not considered a disease or ailment? Let me tell you something, I went to my derm months ago, I showed him a couple of small nodules on the back of my head, and his response was, "Brian, you have an infection." I mean he said it loud enough for people in the waiting area and the staffs to hear. I felt like I had some kind of horrible disease or something. I asked him, "Doc, so the crap on my face is also an infection?" and he replied, "Yes!"

The insurance conglomerate would call acne a "cosmetic" problem. How the hell is an "infection" a cosmetic problem? If you had an infection in the lungs, kidneys, liver, or in other places, the insurance bastards would have to cover for you. Let me tell you why these sons of bitches wont cover for the treatment of acne, it all boils down to money. Acne is a big problem, shit load of people suffer from it and they don't want to shell out money for the expenses. I mean what if the P. acnes bacteria was deadlyenough to kill people? I guaran-damn-tee you the drug companies would come up with some freakin cure for it, but instead these monkeys say, "Oh let these teenage punks grow out of it."

Also, the pills, medicatsions, gels, creams, gadgets that we subject ourselves to just treat something "cosmetic" is putrid. Tons of side effects such as abdominal pains, upset stomach, possible liver damage, birth defects, light sensitivity, dryness, redness, resistant bacteria, and so on. You know who else goes through some of these side effects, HIV/AIDS patients, I don't mean its the same thing as acne, but you know what I mean about diseases and side effects. Hell, even people with STDs don't go through some of these side effects and trauma like acne sufferers do. Take gonorrhea, whats the worse that can happend, a sloppy hell of a mess when you take a shit? How about clamydia, oooh wow, it burns when you urinate, hell, to tell you the truth, I'd rather trade my acne problems and experiences for a couple of them STDs.

You bastards want to talk about public humiliation due to acne? I have a good one for ya, how bout on Christmas Day a few years ago, I was feeling pretty good about myself, no acne, just some scars. One of my mother's friend said, "Kimberly, your son's a handsome boy, he'd looked better without all those scars." Everyone at the dinner table turned around all staring at me, then my pops bust out saying, "I spent like $8 a pill for his acne." He was talking about Accutane. My cousin saw how hellish it was for me, he tried to change the topic.

I like to talk a lot, people always see me as a happy go kinda guy, I can hold up a conversation pretty well with alot of people, I like to use humour quite a bit. But sometimes, I use humour as a defense mechanism, to steer away from how I'm really feeling inside. I don't like talking about my personal feelings to anyone. I can't talk to my folks about it, it'll break my mother's heart, I'm her pride and joy; and to my sisters, they look up to me, especially the youngest one. She adores me, and I love her to death, I see her not only as a sister but some what a daughter. I feel like a phoney, I keep everything bottled inside, pretending everything is all right.

I'm going to get off the topic for a bit, just to let you know how I feel. You know why I could never be a police officer? I'd be dangerous, if I had to chase down a crackhead, lord knows what I'd do to him. Sometimes I feel like joining the United States military, just so they could ship me over seas, hand me a freakin M-16 and a shit load of ammunitions and tell me, "Son, go and kill as many assholes as you can." And I'll do it, anything with a pair of walking legs will be shot at, "Bang bang" oh, a woman under a veil, how am I suppose to know if she wasn't a suicide bomber? It's either your life or my life.

Me go to a psychiatrist? Ha...I'm not crazy, I swear I'm not, and I'm a nice boy, I swear folks, I'm just talking nonesense out from steam. Psychology is the "science of common sense" to me. There's something brewing inside of me which I'm too scared to tell my folks. I'll just let it ride out.

To Acne.org, Thanks...I learned quite a bit in here, got me on my own simple regimen, cool ideas on how to treat scars and crap.

For anyone whom I might have offended in the past for some of the silly things I've said, I apologize, I swear I would never intentionally try to hurt anyone. A sincere apology to "Opportunity", it's still gets to me about how I lashed out at you, I feel horrible, I really do.

MODERATORS: DELETE MY ACCOUNT.........perhaps there's a diarrhea.org for me to flounder around.

A young strapping handsome fella :D whom they call Hopeless was trotting along in the park when all of a sudden he stumbled and fell onto the ground. A gentleman passed on by and said, "Son, are you alright." Hopeless said, "I'm fine, hey....you're Chuck Norris." The gentleman replied, "Yes, yes I am." Then Hopeless pointed and said, "Hey, whats that over there?" The gentleman turned around and looked....BAM...an excrutiating blow to the testicles of the gentleman was inflicted upon by Hopeless. The gentleman dropped onto the floor, Hopeless struck him once in the head knocking him out. Since then, no one has ever seen of heard from Chuck Norris again.

Looks like it :think:

He's asked to get his account deleted before though... so I dunno.

Eitherway, I have no idea what he said to Opportunity, but whatever it was, he seems pretty apologetic about it all... cos that aint the first post I've seen him apologise in. Mind you, our Opportunity is a sweetie :wub: so he better be sorry :razz:

Good luck, Mr. Hopeless :angel:

Hopeless, don't go. :(

I don't want him to go either :(. Hopeless, you have a really refreshing honesty to you, very candid and sincere. I'll miss ya :(.

I don't really know you, sorry, but I read your post, and it was a good one. Good luck to you man.

Guest Spike Rules89

As I was lying in bed last night, trying to get my goddamn beauty rest to get up the next day to pretend like I gave a damn about going to chucrh like a good ole choir boy, I couldn't sleep. Acne was on my mind and the more I thought about it the harder it was.

Well, I was thinking what a struggle and load of crap I went through over the years with my embattlement with acne. My face is clear now but still what a load of crap. Tons of time and money spent fighting this war, there would be days when it seems as though I had beaten it, then all of a sudden it comes back out of no where like an unwelcome rash in the groins. A lot of you guys know what I mean, I've read some of your experiences, some worse then mine.

How the hell is Acne not considered a disease or ailment? Let me tell you something, I went to my derm months ago, I showed him a couple of small nodules on the back of my head, and his response was, "Brian, you have an infection." I mean he said it loud enough for people in the waiting area and the staffs to hear. I felt like I had some kind of horrible disease or something. I asked him, "Doc, so the crap on my face is also an infection?" and he replied, "Yes!"

The insurance conglomerate would call acne a "cosmetic" problem. How the hell is an "infection" a cosmetic problem? If you had an infection in the lungs, kidneys, liver, or in other places, the insurance bastards would have to cover for you. Let me tell you why these sons of bitches wont cover for the treatment of acne, it all boils down to money. Acne is a big problem, shit load of people suffer from it and they don't want to shell out money for the expenses. I mean what if the P. acnes bacteria was deadlyenough to kill people? I guaran-damn-tee you the drug companies would come up with some freakin cure for it, but instead these monkeys say, "Oh let these teenage punks grow out of it."

Also, the pills, medicatsions, gels, creams, gadgets that we subject ourselves to just treat something "cosmetic" is putrid. Tons of side effects such as abdominal pains, upset stomach, possible liver damage, birth defects, light sensitivity, dryness, redness, resistant bacteria, and so on. You know who else goes through some of these side effects, HIV/AIDS patients, I don't mean its the same thing as acne, but you know what I mean about diseases and side effects. Hell, even people with STDs don't go through some of these side effects and trauma like acne sufferers do. Take gonorrhea, whats the worse that can happend, a sloppy hell of a mess when you take a shit? How about clamydia, oooh wow, it burns when you urinate, hell, to tell you the truth, I'd rather trade my acne problems and experiences for a couple of them STDs.

You bastards want to talk about public humiliation due to acne? I have a good one for ya, how bout on Christmas Day a few years ago, I was feeling pretty good about myself, no acne, just some scars. One of my mother's friend said, "Kimberly, your son's a handsome boy, he'd looked better without all those scars." Everyone at the dinner table turned around all staring at me, then my pops bust out saying, "I spent like $8 a pill for his acne." He was talking about Accutane. My cousin saw how hellish it was for me, he tried to change the topic.

I like to talk a lot, people always see me as a happy go kinda guy, I can hold up a conversation pretty well with alot of people, I like to use humour quite a bit. But sometimes, I use humour as a defense mechanism, to steer away from how I'm really feeling inside. I don't like talking about my personal feelings to anyone. I can't talk to my folks about it, it'll break my mother's heart, I'm her pride and joy; and to my sisters, they look up to me, especially the youngest one. She adores me, and I love her to death, I see her not only as a sister but some what a daughter. I feel like a phoney, I keep everything bottled inside, pretending everything is all right.

I'm going to get off the topic for a bit, just to let you know how I feel. You know why I could never be a police officer? I'd be dangerous, if I had to chase down a crackhead, lord knows what I'd do to him. Sometimes I feel like joining the United States military, just so they could ship me over seas, hand me a freakin M-16 and a shit load of ammunitions and tell me, "Son, go and kill as many assholes as you can." And I'll do it, anything with a pair of walking legs will be shot at, "Bang bang" oh, a woman under a veil, how am I suppose to know if she wasn't a suicide bomber? It's either your life or my life.

Me go to a psychiatrist? Ha...I'm not crazy, I swear I'm not, and I'm a nice boy, I swear folks, I'm just talking nonesense out from steam. Psychology is the "science of common sense" to me. There's something brewing inside of me which I'm too scared to tell my folks. I'll just let it ride out.

To Acne.org, Thanks...I learned quite a bit in here, got me on my own simple regimen, cool ideas on how to treat scars and crap.

For anyone whom I might have offended in the past for some of the silly things I've said, I apologize, I swear I would never intentionally try to hurt anyone. A sincere apology to "Opportunity", it's still gets to me about how I lashed out at you, I feel horrible, I really do.

MODERATORS: DELETE MY ACCOUNT.........perhaps there's a diarrhea.org for me to flounder around.

A young strapping handsome fella :D whom they call Hopeless was trotting along in the park when all of a sudden he stumbled and fell onto the ground. A gentleman passed on by and said, "Son, are you alright." Hopeless said, "I'm fine, hey....you're Chuck Norris." The gentleman replied, "Yes, yes I am." Then Hopeless pointed and said, "Hey, whats that over there?" The gentleman turned around and looked....BAM...an excrutiating blow to the testicles of the gentleman was inflicted upon by Hopeless. The gentleman dropped onto the floor, Hopeless struck him once in the head knocking him out. Since then, no one has ever seen of heard from Chuck Norris again.

The mods didn't take care of your account :chuck: did

Hope is sometimes the only thing we need in life. I'm sad you are leawving us - good luck to you man.

<snip>

<snip>

Dear Hopelessguy

It's so bad you left because you're a person I would've liked to know, you're honest, sincere and not an hypocrite. I agree with everything you have said: acne is way more than a cosmetic problem, it's a real health problem influecing our general health ... geez, the skin is the second most important organ we have, how on earth infecting our second most important organ can't be a serious health problem

And since the incidence of acne I too feel like you there's a kind of generational injustice, like presumptuous old people discriminating the problems of we young guys

And I agree with you about emotions.

To me mental health is being emotional and honest with your emotion

Therapies to delete anger from the face of the earth?! That's insance and the doctors (pseudoscientist of the mind) proposing such cultural suicides are the true sick crazy people

I hope you will at least lurk to read this message

Wish you good luck and believe me, on honest mind like you will sooner or later obtain more than hypocrites zombies plaguing this planet ever will ... sooner or later ... but you deserve it and you have the power to get it, the power that hypocrites scared by life so much to attempt to destroy everything which is human and transform us into robots or working machines will never have

Danny

i seriously love how i just take care of my frustration due to acne on ppl i don't like. like if i was in his position at teh chrismas senerio, id snap.

and danny im pretty sure the poor guy will come back 2 check out what went on.