Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
floss

No stones! why?

Did a liver flush last night and again got no stones. This is my 3rd attempt and i did everything properly this time, epsom salts, enema and everything, and still nothing...

I only used a teaspoon of epsom salts, but i thought that was enough?

Should i do another enema tonight in case the stones are just a bit slow getting thru?

Man i am really disappointed, what a waste of time :confused:

Hmm...sounds like you didn't do everything,no malic acid for 2 weeks to soften and breakup stone's?

Well i ate loads of apples, drank some apple juice and ACV...

Malic acid should give you better results, take it for 2 weeks before the liver purge,it can be found at good healthstore's and follow the directions for it carefully. Was it a organic coffee enima? Those stimulate the liver more than anything i i know of and will go along way it getting your gall bladder and liver to dump stone's and built up liver toxins.Also you should do a good bowel cleanse before you can dump stone's,got to pave the way first,pretty much no way around it if you want it to a 100% real liver purge.

you're not the only one. i tried 6-7 liver flushes and no stones

So do you think maybe we just don't have stones? It's so hard to know...

Oh, one more thing you should be massaging your liver also after the coffee enima, when the stone's are ready to come out youll feel a release,allmost felt like something poping inside me then stone's gallore for me.

Are you saying you got stones out just from doing the coffee enema, without the whole olive oil rigmarole?

At what point does the liver attach to the colon? I always thought it flowed into the small intestine to help digestion, not the colon? confused...

Are you saying you got stones out just from doing the coffee enema, without the whole olive oil rigmarole?

At what point does the liver attach to the colon? I always thought it flowed into the small intestine to help digestion, not the colon? confused...

I did the bit your doing pretty much except i used a coffee enima replace that with whatever your useing and add the malic acid,i'm not fully sure how the liver works in conjunction with the intestines and all, i just know the method i used of purging stone's works.

Does that malic acid have side effects? Wouldn't want it to dissolve my bones or something, lol.

Does that malic acid have side effects? Wouldn't want it to dissolve my bones or something, lol.

You should brush your teeth after useing it, it's very corrossive to them and take plenty water with it,Other than that follow the directions on the bottle and ask a healthstore person for more info on malic acid,they might know something i don't, earlyer i said take malic acid for 2 weeks now that i think about it that's probly little overkill,6 day's or so would probly be more safe it's not for long term use.

you're not the only one. i tried 6-7 liver flushes and no stones

So do you think maybe we just don't have stones? It's so hard to know...

I think you do, but for some reason or other it's hard fror some people to purge them. My fist two times I tried it I got nothing. The third time I did it I got about 50 of them though. Keep trying.

Perhaps it's your cleanse regimen that's the problem? Not all of them are the same afterall. Or maybe you have too many parasites in your liver? You won't get many stones if any at all if you have a parasite problem. I'd suggest completing the Dr. Hulda Clark's parasite cleanse program before doing your next purge if you think that might be a problem.

Since you seem to be having trouble with this like I did my first couple of times I tried it, I'll post here what I did my last time around when I got those 50+ stones. If it worked for me maybe it'll work for you, too.

Anyway, here's what I did:

For 2-3 weeks leading up to the purge I took Bhumy Amalaki tea everyday to help soften and breakup stones. I just boiled four cups of water, added two heaping tablespoons of Bhumy and then simmered for 20 minutes. Just refrigerate and drink throughout the day.

Also, make sure that for those 2-3 weeks leading up to your purge you eat mostly raw, liver friendly foods. These would include most green vegetables. Try to keep the cooked foods and high-sugar fruits to a minimum.

You can find places that sell Bhumy Amalaki by doing an internet search, however I got mine at Kalyx.com

Then, six days before the purge I took 20,000 mg of malic acid a day (instead of apple juice as I think it's too sugary). I used Nature's Life Malic Acid for this step. Continue taking your bhumy amalaki during this time.

Ok, on the actual day of the liver purge (I usually do them on Saturday nights) I ate nothing the whole day. You don't really have to fast the entire day like I did, but just make sure not to eat anything after around 12:00-1:00 pm. Eat no fat whatsoever

At 4:00 pm take 1600 mg worth of Magnesium Orotate capsules. I didn't do the epsom salts because they irritate my digestive system too much. Plus, I used the epsom salt method my first two times around and I didn't get any stones. Take 1600 mg of Magnesium Orotate at 5:00, 6:00, and 7:00 as well. (it's quite a lot of magnesium, but it won't kill you I promise :D .)

Then at about 8:00 I made up two quarts of organically grown coffee (it must be organic and it must be caffeinated). Just bring two quarts of purified water to a boil and dump 4-6 tablespoons of coffee in there and simmer for the next 20 minutes or so. You could add some magnesium orotate to the coffee if you like, but it's not necessary. Set aside the coffee and let it cool until it's about body temperature (better to be too cool then too hot though).

Then, sometime Before the purge (between 9:00 and 9:30 or so) make your olive oil/grapefruit juice mixture. Mix 1/2 cup of cold-pressed virgin olive oil with 1/2-3/4 cups of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice. The Dr. Hulda Clark liver cleanse program also recommends adding a teaspoon of Black Walnut Hull tincture to this mixture to help kill off any remaining parasites. Cover and refrigerate.

Now, here's the fun part. ;)

About 25-30 minutes before 10:00 pm, complete an enema with 1-2 quarts of purified water to remove any waste in the colon. Then at quarter until 10:00 add 3-4 cups to your enema bag and complete the coffee enema. You must hold the coffee for 15 minutes for it to work. This can be a bit tough sometimes, but if you properly cleaned out your colon beforehand it won't be quite as bad.

As soon asyou complete the 15-minute coffee enema, immediately stand up and drink the oil/juice mixture with 4-6 Ornithine capsules ( to help you sleep). If you must, quickly clean up any mess. Hurry to bed and lie down on your back. You can then try to "pump" your liver by pressing your fingers against your liver and gallbladder area to try to help release any stones. Do this a few times and then try to fall asleep (try to sleep on your back the whole night).

In the morning use the remaining coffee mixture and complete another coffee enema. You might get stones out at this point or you might not. I myself did not, but I've heard of others who did. Hopefully throughout the morning you'll have bowel movements containing plenty of small to large liver stones. The stones will actually float while everything else sinks.

Anyway, that's what I did and I got decent results from it. You can do this version if you like, or maybe just take one or two techniques and apply them to your regimen. Whatever you decide to do, I sincerely hope you have success your next time around. :)

Good luck!

Nice regimen Joeltp85,i'm going to try it your way(even though ive had result's with mine) and maybe i'll get even more stone's than with my method wich did involve alot of the things youve mentioned.

i dont think the stones are in you already, i think the oil mix and other stuff form the stones. u dont need malic acid or much epsom salt. dont know why u dont get those cholesterol balls.

did ur skin improve tho?

i dont think the stones are in you already, i think the oil mix and other stuff form the stones. u dont need malic acid or much epsom salt. dont know why u dont get those cholesterol balls.

did ur skin improve tho?

The oil mix and malic acid plus the other stuff do not form the stone's, some people who don't know anybetter and don't know about liver/gallbladder purging have there gallbladder surgicly removed completely so they can get rid of the stone's that can be very painful for some people.

did ur skin improve tho?

Yes, and so have many other people's after successfully completely these purges. Your opinion that the oil mixture forms the stones is an uninformed one.

This is a good thread to point out PRECISELY why I recommend reading for at least a coupla weeks over on Curezone's liverflush forum.

It's VERY COMMON for people to do A FEW flushes before any thing is purged.

Maya, who used to moderate here, had the exact same thing happen to her. She didn't get anything out for (I think) 3 or 4 flushes. It's actually quite common.

You should to at least 3-4 before deciding you don't need them. Now, if you have eaten healthy all your life, it's possible you don't have them. If you ate the typical American diet, it's probable that you need to do a couple in order to finally expel them.

It's well-known that many people (probably a good 40%) do not get anything out on the first few flushes.

C'mon people....please go read at the liverflush forum before doing flushes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has been stated at least 20 times already.

No offense, floss........I luv yew MAN.

Edited to add my best friend has done 2 and hasn't removed narry a stone YET. She's gonna keep trying, though.

did ur skin improve tho?

Yes, and so have many other people's after successfully completely these purges. Your opinion that the oil mixture forms the stones is an uninformed one.

lol, I didnt ask you, I asked the topicstarter. Ive done 2 flushes and got out stones and I think my skin improved a bit from it.

If the oil mixture doesnt form stones but the stones are already inside you; what do you need the grapefruit for then? Its true Im not very informed on liver flushes.

lol, I didnt ask you, I asked the topicstarter. Ive done 2 flushes and got out stones and I think my skin improved a bit from it.

If the oil mixture doesnt form stones but the stones are already inside you; what do you need the grapefruit for then? Its true Im not very informed on liver flushes.

Oh, sorry I thought you were naysayer or something. :lol: No offense!

The grapefruit is simply to help with the taste. I think we can all agree that if you had to drink a 1/2 cup of straight olive oil, far less people would be willing to do these purges. Yuck!

The grapefruit is simply to help with the taste.

Pretty sure it does more than that. Something about citrus juice making the oil go straight to the liver... or something like that...

Did a liver flush last night and again got no stones. This is my 3rd attempt and i did everything properly this time, epsom salts, enema and everything, and still nothing...

I only used a teaspoon of epsom salts, but i thought that was enough?

Should i do another enema tonight in case the stones are just a bit slow getting thru?

Man i am really disappointed, what a waste of time :confused:

Did you make sure not to eat any fats, oils, 2 days before the flush? especially not any the day of the flush as your liver will release bile to digest the oils therefore giving you less bile for the flush. 1 teaspoon of epsom salts sounds kinda low, I use 3 tablespoons in 4 cups of water used in Dr. Hulda's recipe.

Btw, how to tell a 'stone' apart from just ordinary crap when they can be 'any colour, shape or size'? Is ANYTHING that floats a 'stone' then?

Btw, how to tell a 'stone' apart from just ordinary crap when they can be 'any colour, shape or size'? Is ANYTHING that floats a 'stone' then?

The first ones most people get out are bright green; you can't miss them. You might get dark green, tan or black ones later on. They should all float I think.