Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dogsncats

Try fried oysters

I've been eating them and they are so good. All the zinc and grease helps my acne immensely. If you are carbohydrate sensitive like me do yourself a favor and treat yourself once and a while to some fried goodies. When other people get to indulge in chocolate cake, you can say well ha ha, I got my fry oysters so la dee da.

The little bit of batter doesn't affect my skin at all and I swear I'm not hungry for half a day after I eat them. I guess if you like chicken or something you could go for fried chicken also. Just don't eat fried cheese cause its dairy.

I'm not saying eat fried stuff all the time, but for a yummy treat go for it. It won't cause acne! :D !!!

I've been eating them and they are so good. All the zinc and grease helps my acne immensely. If you are carbohydrate sensitive like me do yourself a favor and treat yourself once and a while to some fried goodies. When other people get to indulge in chocolate cake, you can say well ha ha, I got my fry oysters so la dee da.

The little bit of batter doesn't affect my skin at all and I swear I'm not hungry for half a day after I eat them. I guess if you like chicken or something you could go for fried chicken also. Just don't eat fried cheese cause its dairy.

I'm not saying eat fried stuff all the time, but for a yummy treat go for it. It won't cause acne! :D !!!

Hmmm. :think: lol. How do you go about frying oysters and what kind of batter do you use?