Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mark6304

FINALLY I FOUND A CURE

I had suffered from acne from my teens up to my early 40s and had tried every tablet going from anti-biotics to tablets that dried my skin, they did work for a while but as soon as your body got used to them they failed to be effective and of course you had the side effects.

About a year ago I tried this gel called PANOXYL ACNEGEL 5, on the directions it said just to apply to the infected areas but as I was so fed up I ignored that and applied it to all of my face and neck after washing in warm soapy water and before going to bed, after a week my acne had completely cleared up and 1 year later it is still clear but still use it every day to make sure it stays clear.

I hope you find this info helpful.

I had suffered from acne from my teens up to my early 40s and had tried every tablet going from anti-biotics to tablets that dried my skin, they did work for a while but as soon as your body got used to them they failed to be effective and of course you had the side effects.

About a year ago I tried this gel called PANOXYL ACNEGEL 5, on the directions it said just to apply to the infected areas but as I was so fed up I ignored that and applied it to all of my face and neck after washing in warm soapy water and before going to bed, after a week my acne had completely cleared up and 1 year later it is still clear but still use it every day to make sure it stays clear.

I hope you find this info helpful.

panoxyl was one of the first creams i ever used, its been around for ages. Granted for very mild acne it can help like BP.

Er, PanOxyl *is* BP. The "5" version is 5 percent BP. PanOxyl also does a 2.5 version, which you should use if you're following Dan's CSR. But better to order Dan's gel, which is much better, IMHO. :)

Hey, congrats on getting yourself clear :clap: you must be so happy :dance:

And thanks for sharing your success, it's always nice to hear about people's success stories.

Well done :)

Lucy x

Er, PanOxyl *is* BP. The "5" version is 5 percent BP. PanOxyl also does a 2.5 version, which you should use if you're following Dan's CSR. But better to order Dan's gel, which is much better, IMHO. :)

Er, thanks, hence the fact I stated it is 'like' BP.

Er, thanks, hence the fact I stated it is 'like' BP.

So then "Walkers Crisps" are like crisps, are they? :P

Sorry for being such a pedant, lol. :shhh: