Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ItalHawk87

Amount of BP ?

hey im just wondering is there really a big difference between me putting on 2/3rd finger of BP and a full finger

of BP into an area cuz the skin absorbs just so much and i have a beard on my face so i don't go thru those

areas so the parts of the face i do have a smaller surface area

I believe it's a full finger for the WHOLE face. So the areas you dont apply it, decrease the volume by what you think suits fit.

are u sure stocko... ive asked that question before but never really got myself an answer for it ... so dan...

anyone answer that question plz ?

1 full fat finger worth is the amount for a full-face application. That is how much I use for my entire face. And that covers quite well.

If you are only treating a portion of your skin, you would use less.

I don't think your skin could absorb a full finger on just one portion, it would likely just sit there on top. lol.

OMGGGOMOGMOGMGM.... im gonna fricken scream cuz this is probably the reason why my skin was flaky for

this whole time .... OMG OMG OMG (2/3 rd finger for 3 areas) ... also do think changing cleanser and moisturizer helped

alright! No screaming allowed!! lol.

What areas of your face do you treat exactly? 2/3 finger may be just fine if you aren't treating your whole face.

I'm thinking that getting rid of Cetaphil, and your new moisturizer are probably helping alot to ease the dryness/flaking.

lol i do like.... left side (cheek, chin(sameside only), nose(samesideonly), side of eye), right side which is same

for left just fliped, and forehead (hit over side of eyes a little bit and go down to nose again a little bit)

remember i take a 2/3 finger for each area

Ital, do me a HUGE favour?

When you post, don't hit return twice for the next line of the same sentance, it confuses the hell outa me lol.

lol i do like.... left side (cheek, chin(sameside only), nose(samesideonly), side of eye), right side which is same

for left just fliped, and forehead (hit over side of eyes a little bit and go down to nose again a little bit)

remember i take a 2/3 finger for each area

uh......both cheeks, forehead, chin and nose is your whole face.

Are you telling me you have been using 2/3 finger for each of those areas?

If so, then noooooooooooooooooo! That is too much!:wall:

Total amount for the entire face is one finger worth.

If you are not treating your entire face, you should use a bit less than one finger.

THANKS BRANDY ......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

lol but at least i fricken know now

P.S - lol mav ill try to remember to not do that just fo u :surprised: