Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Right...ill give you a brief description of what happened to me last year...

I went on holiday to Cyprus for 2 weeks, and unfortunately caught salmonella food poisoning. I was in hospital for a week, and while i was in, i couldnt eat or drink anything (was fed through a drip) and recieved large amount of antibiotics (again through a drip) to get rid of the salmonella.

While i was on holiday i didnt get one single spot. I thought that was due to the lifestyle and good weather. BUT...even after i came back to England i still didnt get one single spot for 3 WHOLE MONTHS.

was this due to the fact that i had been internally cleansed whilst in hospital? if so...id be really keen on learning how i can integrate this into my regular routine.

...was this due to the fact that i had been internally cleansed whilst in hospital? if so...id be really keen on learning how i can integrate this into my regular routine.

Maybe you would like to try fasting few times a year? (when seasons change, for example).

Well, fasting sometimes helps in the short term. Obviously, you can't continue with that forever. It may have been the antibiotics that shocked your acne out of your system for awhile.

yer theres this whole internal fast diet that includes alot of crapping acne gone in 3days or somings but they have made it as harsh as possible :lol:

yer theres this whole internal fast diet that includes alot of crapping acne gone in 3days or somings but they have made it as harsh as possible :lol: