Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
digestives

whats the diet called?

i remember reading a diet composed mainly of salmon and blueberries... forgot what it was called can someone remind me?

i remember reading a diet composed mainly of salmon and blueberries... forgot what it was called can someone remind me?

Ive done a lot of research on blueberries and theyre one of the most beneficial fruit for the skin and overall health, plus theyre so goooooooood. I've heard mixed reviews about the affects of salmon on skin though.

Haven't heard of a diet primarily made of slamon and blueberries before. Sorry. Sounds interesting though, let me know if you figure it out.

I'm reading a book called "The Clear Skin Prescription", and it tells you all about the foods you should and shouldn't eat. It's a great book, and my skin Is very clear from my diet change.

Whoever said diet doesn't affect acne is retarted....

I'm reading a book called "The Clear Skin Prescription", and it tells you all about the foods you should and shouldn't eat. It's a great book, and my skin Is very clear from my diet change.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. Diet (too high of a carbohydrate intake was the leading cause for my skin problems). Going on a low carb and sugar diet has done so much for my skin. Before when I would get close to the mirror you could literally see the oil coming out of the pores on my forehead. It wasnt pleasant. With changing my diet, within days I saw a HUGE difference in my skins oil production. Within weeks my oily skin condition subsided completely eliminating future breakouts, blackheads etc.

No dermatologist had EVER told me about the diet correlation nor ever questioned what I was eating. Big surprise though, thats money away from the drug companies.

A few months ago I went to my friends wedding, who had a reception buffet of Italian food (yes a million varieties of pasta). I decided what the hell and had a feast. Two days later my skin was back to producing HUGE amounts of oil and there came the breakouts, blackheads and all the other pleasant things; you get the picture.

No dermatologist had EVER told me about the diet correlation nor ever questioned what I was eating. Big surprise though, thats money away from the drug companies.

haha... and they'd lose their jobs too coz everyone will just be running to the nutritionist instead!

Blueberries actaully any berries -strawberries -blueberries are packed with antioxidants but also cleanse of blood of toxins

i think it's called the diet that has nothing to do with acne diet

i think it's called the diet that has nothing to do with acne diet

LOL. Everyone's running to the market to buy blueberries now cause they've heard about how healthy they are. It is getting ridiculous. One of the ex Spice Girls is on a diet of berries to help with her post baby figure. She looks anorexic and still has acne :confused: .