Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mandy Ann

revlon colorstay.. and.. other foundations

When taking off revlon colorstay foundation.. I always use a washcloth.. but im beginning to think that its a bit irritating. Does that foundation come off just as good with bar soap (such as purpose.. thats what I use lol) by any chance?

I always use a washcloth or a scrub to take off my makeup. I use Revlon Colorstay sometimes, but that and all the foundations I've used seem to be so stubborn! so while I think a washcloth could be irritating to the skin, I think it's better to use because I think it's worse to have m/u residue on the skin ??

I also use Revlon colorstay... but I use regular face wash...like cetaphil. It takes it off pretty well, even though I have to wash it twice..once with hot/warm water, and again with cold water.

I always use a washcloth or a scrub to take off my makeup. I use Revlon Colorstay sometimes, but that and all the foundations I've used seem to be so stubborn! so while I think a washcloth could be irritating to the skin, I think it's better to use because I think it's worse to have m/u residue on the skin ??

I also use Revlon colorstay... but I use regular face wash...like cetaphil. It takes it off pretty well, even though I have to wash it twice..once with hot/warm water, and again with cold water.

Okay thank youuu =)

I use Clean & Clear Makeup Removing Cleanser. It pumps out in a foam. I lightly cover my face with the foam (no rubbing) and let it dissolve my makeup. You can even use it on your eyes without any burning. Then I wash my face with Cetaphil Cleanser.

Girl, no, dont irritate your skin like that just to get the makeup off. I used to do that too, it's not good. ;) You need to use an oil, either jojoba oil or emu oil, put it on ur face and then wipe it off with a tissue. It should get most of ur makeup off and then follow with a cleanser. I also reccomend La Vitton Water-Soluble Facial Cleansing Oil (I use this right now); you don't need to use tissue to wipe ur makeup off with this, all u do is splash ur face with water and everything dissolves. It's much more gentle on ur face & inflamed acne, since u dont have to keep rubbing ur skin to remove everything. Hope this helps some, take care. :)