Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

alright guys... i've been trying something simple lately:

Washing my face with tea tree bar

Applying Dalacin topical antibiotic... and then using my dream creme in the morning:

IPB Image

Its awesome!!!!

anyone else use aloe vera stuff for scarring?

i've been using this stuff since easter... and WOW ... scars are lightening and my face looks crighter overall.

alright guys... i've been trying something simple lately:

Washing my face with tea tree bar

Applying Dalacin topical antibiotic... and then using my dream creme in the morning:

IPB Image

Its awesome!!!!

anyone else use aloe vera stuff for scarring?

i've been using this stuff since easter... and WOW ... scars are lightening and my face looks crighter overall.

Good to hear of your joy over the subject, but you're not treating the root problem. Your acne is in a dormant state only. Please refer to my topic for further information. : )

BTW, Tea tree oil is a very nice addition to clearing your face up. It's a natural anti-biotic, and tends to kill the "bad" bacteria more so than other bacteria...then again, it's obviously bad to ingest, because it leads to the killing of useful bacterias and such. Usually it'll say with a tea tree product not to ingest. : P

Pick a place on your skin and buy some Virgin Coconut Oil. Spread a very thin layer on that spot and try it out. When this stuff breaks down because of bacterial decomposition, it becomes an anti-body. It works synonimously with the body's organs and systems, balances pH of the skin, and keeps your skin moisturized. Try pouring water on it. It just slides off. : P It retains the moisture for ya and allows toxins to be pushed out still. It won't clog your pores, if that's what you're thinking, and in fact helps to keep them from getting clogged as it's such a good weathering shield.

The one thing I don't like about it is that it has a sort of "scent" to it that some may not like. I don't find it bad, but maybe you should try it out first. If you don't like it for day use, apply at night as a moisturizer. It's an anti-irratant and shouldn't cause allergic reaction if you haven't had problems with coconuts or coconut milk before.

Aloe is a great thing to use, but can clog pores. It dries easily and the residue is left stuck within pores. Now, it might not be as noticable as DIRT building up in them, but it can make your face feel like it has plastic wrapped around it for a while. : P Also remember that Aloe is great to keep around for laxative reasons too. If it's pure aloe, that is. Take a bit and it's an irritant laxative, in case you've ingested something harmful. Within reason, most things harmfull could use a laxative to be pushed out faster.

Don't use anything with a drug in the ingredients, and you may want to consider drinking St. John's Wort tea to reduce stress. It won't help a lot with acne, but a little, and splashing some on your face does WONDERS for your complexion. It relaxes the very composure of your cells, and they'll work more efficiently.

It seems my topic has been deleted, for whatever reason. : )

I must have somehow insulted the moderators by posting an all natural solution to and explanation of what creates acne scientifically and in depth.

Oh well.

The site's name has been *MOD EDITED* out of this post, as I have already been warned to keep it out of the forum. The rest of my post is fine therefore the mod will leave it up. Next time I post my site, please chastise me and tell me I'm not allowed to advertise on this forum, as I haven't learned my lesson yet.

See ya. : )

im VERY familiar with coconut oil... i use it for my hair sometimes.. and actually we keep a big jar of it in the bathroom. thanks for the tip... i'll try it.

but believe me i know im not treating the root problem. this is my temporary regimen until i go on accutane.. i dont have an appt. for another month or so :C