Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SomeGuy123

antobiotics and side effects

i was thinking about going on an antibiotic to help me, but i read the side effects sheet and it sucks.

to anyone who has been on oral antibiotics...what side effects did you discover, if any? how did you deal with them?

plz help

i was thinking about going on an antibiotic to help me, but i read the side effects sheet and it sucks.

to anyone who has been on oral antibiotics...what side effects did you discover, if any? how did you deal with them?

plz help

You're making a bad choice by chosing harmful antibiotics when you body produces a ton of them on its own. White blood cells and medium chain fatty acids (skin oil) are two.

what antibiotics you thinking of trying?

and there fore by telling us we can say if it works or doesnt, and anybad sides effects

When my acne was worse I was on Minocycline. I really didn't have any side effects like I do with other antibiotics when I'm sick. If anything I think I got a little nauseous, but if you take it with food that usually fixes the problem.

When my acne was worse I was on Minocycline. I really didn't have any side effects like I do with other antibiotics when I'm sick. If anything I think I got a little nauseous, but if you take it with food that usually fixes the problem.

did u like it?

Brandy, u said that you took antibiotics, right? how was your experience with it?

Did it help me? Umm it improved my skin somewhat...made it to where I wouldn't get those huge zits. But after a few months just like nature's cure, I stopped seeing an improvement and stopped taking them.