Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I would give up all of my material posessions just to never have acne ever again in my life. That would mean, my computer, my sound system, my stereo, my mp3 and cd players, and even what I most love video games. Id throw them all away if I could be normal again. If i did not have to suffer as I do. Just for some clear skin some of you might be thinking, well hells yes, i cant wake up without feeling like someone slashed my back with a knife. I would be able to be myself and live my life. Hopefully in another 2 and a half more months of accutane. im 4 and a half months in. Even so, the time may seem short, id still give it all up right now so I could live my life. I am excited because soon I will be able to do the things I used to love, like sports, and swimming, and being able to go on a vacation and taking my top off, or changing shirts in the gym, and going to sleep without pain, and not having to ever see an open wound or cyst or scab on my body. If only.

well just got an xbox 360 so no way lol. im 20 and only have like 1 or 2 very small active spots left so wouldn't give everything up now but when i was 17 and they were severe i probably would have.

Am I giving up this stuff FOREVER?

o.0

if so, then no way! I need my computer to do my homework. I need my phone to talk to people... and my tv can go. I don't care about that. errrr... and I like my clothes a lot... they cost a lot... and I love listening to music wherever I go. so... I don't tihnk that I could do it. haha

o.0

if so, then no way! I need my computer to do my homework. I need my phone to talk to people... and my tv can go. I don't care about that. errrr... and I like my clothes a lot... they cost a lot... and I love listening to music wherever I go. so... I don't tihnk that I could do it. haha

haha..I agree with ya. I'm such a materialistic bitch. :D lol..just kidding.

o.0

I :wub: my material things ;):lol:. I'm sure there are some things I could........give........up. My furniture, for one. Um... a couple TVs... (I have a LOT :D), game table. But I couldn't part with my music, my clothes, my computer. My phone could definitely go though, I hate it with a passion :D

o.0

I :wub: my material things ;):lol:. I'm sure there are some things I could........give........up. My furniture, for one. Um... a couple TVs... (I have a LOT :D), game table. But I couldn't part with my music, my clothes, my computer. My phone could definitely go though, I hate it with a passion :D

I hate my phone too!! I'm so happy I'm getting a new one for my birthday. :)

aww mask, sooner or later it'll be gone :comfort:

i know it's a pain in the ass (or back! ) but you'll be okay! =)

I've given most of that stuff up already. And, considering I'd do anything short of setting my face on fire to get rid of this ridiculous disease, I'd give up mostly anything anyone else suggested.

Guest Realist

I would give up all of my material posessions just to never have acne ever again in my life. That would mean, my computer, my sound system, my stereo, my mp3 and cd players, and even what I most love video games. Id throw them all away if I could be normal again. If i did not have to suffer as I do. Just for some clear skin some of you might be thinking, well hells yes, i cant wake up without feeling like someone slashed my back with a knife. I would be able to be myself and live my life. Hopefully in another 2 and a half more months of accutane. im 4 and a half months in. Even so, the time may seem short, id still give it all up right now so I could live my life. I am excited because soon I will be able to do the things I used to love, like sports, and swimming, and being able to go on a vacation and taking my top off, or changing shirts in the gym, and going to sleep without pain, and not having to ever see an open wound or cyst or scab on my body. If only.

Are you talking about giving them up forever? I think that's impossible this day and age for most countries... technology is ever present. Unless you want to bask in the luxuries of third-worlds. :lol:

Anyway, I hope the Accutane lives up to its hype.