Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest beanz

and the loneliness takes over

BTW, I still feel like locking myself in my room sometimes because of my skin. You are not alone. Sometimes I feel I'm not pretty enough for my hubby. He thinks I'm silly, but he has this great Lebanese skin without a single blemish. I've had a lifetime of anxiety with my skin. I also met him online, so trust me when I say there is alot of great prospects out there. Maybe there is someone on this board????/

How old are ya?

Guest beanz

BTW, I still feel like locking myself in my room sometimes because of my skin. You are not alone. Sometimes I feel I'm not pretty enough for my hubby. He thinks I'm silly, but he has this great Lebanese skin without a single blemish. I've had a lifetime of anxiety with my skin. I also met him online, so trust me when I say there is alot of great prospects out there. Maybe there is someone on this board????/

I don't doubt that there are some great guys here. I just don't really think online dating is gonna be for me ever again...couple bad experiences. :dry: oh well

I'm 19...20 in august :D

Yeah I was just moving to a new city getting on accutane and had just dumped a fiancee around your age. things happens alot faster than you might think. I'm 27 now. I felt like no one would want to let me treat their skin with a face like mine it was awful.

I still feel like people are scrutinizing me even more closely now cause of my job and all. Sometimes it sucks. I know boohoo for me. You seem like a cool person and lots of people here think youre awesome. Someone else will. I know I sound like someone's mom, but it's true.

Guest beanz

Yeah I was just moving to a new city getting on accutane and had just dumped a fiancee around your age. things happens alot faster than you might think. I'm 27 now. I felt like no one would want to let me treat their skin with a face like mine it was awful.

I still feel like people are scrutinizing me even more closely now cause of my job and all. Sometimes it sucks. I know boohoo for me. You seem like a cool person and lots of people here think youre awesome. Someone else will. I know I sound like someone's mom, but it's true.

thanx missy :) you're a sweetheart :angel:

Guest beanz

Anytime. Sometimes things just feel shit. I hope you feel better soon. :)

Definitely. I feel alot better now...all of you guys really helped. i hope i can make y'all feel better if you ever need some cheering up also. ;)

Guest Calibos

His face yeah, kind of. He has a bit of a dark look going on... it'd be nice if he looked up and smiled!! Very cute :angel:, how tall is he? (I have to ask... tall = a turn on for me :lol:).

it was a band picture, i think he had to look all hardcore. :lol: ummm i think he's probably about 5'9''? i dunno, he's not super tall but he's good enough :)

he looks like hes taller than that, 5'9 is kinda short, not overly short but not that big really. I'm 6ft 1 and i think im small compared to some of my mates, i used to be the tallest back in the day but i think im as tall as im gonna get, wish i was a bit taller; maybe 6'2 or 3

Yay im on your list :D i feel special

Guest beanz

he looks like hes taller than that, 5'9 is kinda short, not overly short but not that big really. I'm 6ft 1 and i think im small compared to some of my mates, i used to be the tallest back in the day but i think im as tall as im gonna get, wish i was a bit taller; maybe 6'2 or 3

yeah well, i think he's good the way he is. i'm only 5'3'' anyway. don't need a freakin giant. haha 6'1'' is a good height for you. and you better feel even more special b/c you're the 1ST NAME on my list. :D i'm the second name on yours...

:(

Guest Calibos

yeah well, i think he's good the way he is. i'm only 5'3'' anyway. don't need a freakin giant. haha 6'1'' is a good height for you. and you better feel even more special b/c you're the 1ST NAME on my list. :D i'm the second name on yours...

in all fairness i have assigned you all into ranks, and you're joint 1st!!

:drool: Wow... you're tall :wub:

Got a problem with that?? ;) :lol:

Guest beanz

:drool: Wow... you're tall :wub:

Got a problem with that?? ;) :lol:

i did but apparently he's not changin it :(