Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does tinted BP help disguise the appearance of ance at all? I am a male, 15 years old and dont really want to wear makeup. So, does the tinted BP provide any coverup what so ever?

Does tinted BP help disguise the appearance of ance at all? I am a male, 15 years old and dont really want to wear makeup. So, does the tinted BP provide any coverup what so ever?

1. dont ever wear makeup, youll regret it for the rest of your life. It's like wearing panties. It'll scar your self esteem as a guy.

2. It's tinted for a reason isnt it? Im pretty sure that it does cover acne up. Which of course would make it make up.

1. dont ever wear makeup, youll regret it for the rest of your life. It's like wearing panties. It'll scar your self esteem as a guy.

2. It's tinted for a reason isnt it? Im pretty sure that it does cover acne up. Which of course would make it make up.

Well, my self esteem is pretty low with my acne. So, anything that would cover it up would be a big help.

pffft rubbish [-( it helps cover up, therefore releiving(sp?) some of the worrying about how yer face looks, I'm 100% guy, I use a light foundation on my cheeks to cover up a few red marks I have left and I can assure you, I won't ever regret doing so and my self esteem is perfectly fine O:)

I tried the tinted BP before. I only used it on a minor blemish and I got caught from a friend! He asked, "are you wearing makeup?" I told him it was for my pimple, but still made me feel stupid. Never again will I use the stuff cause of it.

It does not lower your self esteem, I don't wear makeup but I do wear tinted BP majorly for the covering affect, and it is a little visible but nobody ever asks me about it, and if they did I would tell them its medicine for my face and/or punch them in the face. Do what you gota do its your disease not theres

I'd feel sorry for anyone who pointed out a blemish or a speck of tinted BP on my face. No one's business but mine. As for your question, yes it does cover. Obviously you'll still have bumps, but at least it can hide the red stuff.

pffft rubbish [-( it helps cover up, therefore releiving(sp?) some of the worrying about how yer face looks, I'm 100% guy, I use a light foundation on my cheeks to cover up a few red marks I have left and I can assure you, I won't ever regret doing so and my self esteem is perfectly fine O:)

Ok look at it like this. Instead of worrying about your acne you will start worrying about how the make up looks on your face. Whether people can tell if you're wearing makeup, and whether it looks okay. Because I sure as hell rather have people look at a spot than at a guy who wears makeup. It'll ruin your "reputation" as a guy if people found out you wear makeup.

I'm not going to enter into the "should guys wear makeup" debate, but I just wanted to mention that Mercer posted a while ago that she tried the tinted On-The-Spot for a couple of weeks and it didn't work as well as the vanishing formula. So I would stick with the regular kind if I were you.

bottom line: if you wear make up, you are eventually going to have to wash it off, thus revealing your true appearance. you might even become dependant on the make up.

surrender to the flow, ditch the make up.

PLUS: everyone gets pimples, no need to hide each one.