Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
i used to be a dinosaur

Going to Germany for whole summer: What should I do?

So I have an internship this whole summer in cologne germany. I just bought 5 bottles of Dans BP, so that should be good. But i only have 1.5 bottles of Eucerin Skin Renewal left! Its discontinued, so I have to either find a site still selling this stuff and buy a bunch or find an alternative and stock up for the summer before I leave. Suggestions on what to do??? thanks!

First off, WOW, how cool to do an internship like that! I hope you have a wonderful time in Germany. My husband lived there for a few years and loved it!

As for your skin, good thinking stocking up on plenty of gel, as for the Eucerin moisturizer, as far as we know drugstore.com nor amazon.com has anymore. If you absolutely can't find any before you leave, you might consider just getting some Cetaphil moisturizer, or Neutrogena oil-free to take along. Use the Eucerin sparingly so it will last though, lol.

Unfortunately, we haven't come to a concensus on a good replacement for the Eucerin yet.

Theres Eucerin dry skin releif face cream with 5% urea which is great and contains and AHA (no suncreen though) but its only available in the UK and Canada so you would have to import, unless you can buy it when your in Germany (if its available there?). You can get it from www.boots.com.

And congrats on your internship, hope you have a great time! :)