Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndrewF

Oil control products

Has anybody had any experience with products that actually prevent oily skin thoughout the day? While i was on Proactive, I had a tube of "Daily Oil Control" and still have it, although have not noticed a good deal of improvement while using it. Also, where would this product fit in the CSR? Thanks in advance for any help.

Has anybody had any experience with products that actually prevent oily skin thoughout the day? While i was on Proactive, I had a tube of "Daily Oil Control" and still have it, although have not noticed a good deal of improvement while using it. Also, where would this product fit in the CSR? Thanks in advance for any help.

Your facial oils normalize the pH of your skin. It is ESSENTIAL when fighting off acne. It helps to prevent things clogging your pores. It helps to prevent bad bacteria from growing in an acidic environment. It is broken down BY bacteria into a nature anti-irritant antibiotic.

Getting rid of oils is insane from an acne fighter's perspective. If you have to get rid of it, though, make sure to replace it with a protective layer of oils. Virgin Coconut oil is one that works wonders. It's very similar to what you body produces, as both are medium chain fatty acids. : )