Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Calibos

How was everyones Saturday night?

Guest Calibos

I went to the Barfly Camden (for those outside the UK its like party central in London, the ultimate rock/crack circuit) and applied for a job, i also smoked 23 fags and sprained both my ankles falling over in a public bog, i looked like a twat and still can't walk properly but it was a fucking awesome day!

I applied for a job there aswell, it would be a tenner getting there and back and i would finish at 4am but i dont care, cos its an awesome place to work plus i wouldnt have to wear a fucking suit and tie and look like a prick.

How was everyone elses day?

Almost 9pm here :D... I'm probably gonna rent some movies and stay inside :(... I have a bit of a hangover. I started the drinking early today... :wall:

This saturday night, was just like every other saturday night for the past 6+ years now. By myself.

My day was pretty okay I guess. I lounged around the house until 8 oclock at night.. then me and some gals went driving around being obnoxious. Then after that, some other people picked me up and we drove around for 4 hours until a little past 2 in the morning. In between that time, my friend and I went in some bar in the country quick to use their bathroom and got hit on by old 40 year old drunk men, which was really creepy and gross lol.

That was all pretty uneventful, yet a fun time. Then I came home and have been on this message board for an hour or so

My Saturday-night was really great, for the first time in some months I got out of the house. I went to a bar, and it was really fun. Met a lot of people too, :)

I went to the hubby's parentals (we go every Saturday) and watched an episode of Angel that usually terrifies me, to the point where I've only managed to actually watch the entire episode once. But I managed to sit through the whole episode and that made me feel pretty good.

Yay for good Saturdays!

Sucked spent all day/night saturday and sunday in my room being depressed about this damn acid burn on my face:( I have to go to work tomorrow...i'm absolutley dreading that, but i can't call in sick:(

Had some friends over and rented some movies, drinking lots of good liquor and sweet drinks. Baileys Irish Cream!!! :drool:

I watched Dark Water... the ending made me cry :cry:, Wallace & Grommitt: Curse of the Wererabbit... lol, I fell asleep half way through that one. The third movie was A History of Violence, I've yet to see that :D.

Had some friends over and rented some movies, drinking lots of good liquor and sweet drinks. Baileys Irish Cream!!! :drool:

I watched Dark Water... the ending made me cry :cry:, Wallace & Grommitt: Curse of the Wererabbit... lol, I fell asleep half way through that one. The third movie was A History of Violence, I've yet to see that :D.

A history of violence is great!