Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
debonair

Persistently leaking (exudating) spot

I've got this spot on my chin which doesn't seem to want to stop "leaking" the clear fluid that comes through it. It's been there about two days and leaks whenever it doesnt clot up (or when i pick at it to get pus out). The pus that I got out of it was quite deep and although I could see it, it's been difficult to get at! Normally I just get a little clear fluid then a mainly blood. What's happening?? Is there anything I can do to help it heal and reduce the dark mark which it's inevitably goin to leave??

the clear liquid is not a problem its just what is naturally under your skin. once you have the puss out and the liquid is clear dont squeeze it any more and when it clots up dont pick it just leave it and it should heal

yea whenever you see blood there is DEFINITLY nothin left and puss usualy means the same thing, the puss is normal you just gota quit pickin at it fool! lol when i pop anything i dab a peice of tp on it for awhile or just hold it there until it drys shut.then just leave it alone and it will heal.