Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stocko

So How Faster Does AHA Heal Marks?

Something thats bin on my mind a while! Would be nice if some intellegent person enlightened me :)

Off topic slightly but how's your regimen going with the BP gel from dan?

I ordered mine about the same time as you, on my second day now and it's amazing stuff compared to brevoxyl (4%bp) I can use loads of it and my skin does not dry up at all it's great.

Ive reduced the amount of aha eucerin i was using quite alot today because it simply wasn't needed.

Off topic slightly but how's your regimen going with the BP gel from dan?

I ordered mine about the same time as you, on my second day now and it's amazing stuff compared to brevoxyl (4%bp) I can use loads of it and my skin does not dry up at all it's great.

Ive reduced the amount of aha eucerin i was using quite alot today because it simply wasn't needed.

Man, it's awesome. I now actually like doing the regimen because I love looking at the amount I can use. When I was on PanOxyl, I dreaded a finger nail length (thin line too). On the CSR gel, I can just apply a whole finger length and I dont feel a thing.

I'm on my third day today, I'm still getting red from the Eucerin moisturizer though but yer very happy like you. Do you apply once or twice a day?

Currently applying dans bp twice daily and using the eucerin once before bed a tiny amount usually 1-2 hours after using the BP i dont get any redness or stinging then.

All these other BP products are crap compared to dans from what i ahve seen anyway early days atm.

I bought 2 tubes and will give it a full month of perfect regimen and if im happy ill buy more.

So far it's great and like you said you can apply loads it does'nt sit on your skin for hours it does'nt seem to block my pores like the brevoxyl cream.

So pleased atm can only wait and see tho

Paul

Cool, well we both started at the same time so looks like were.......regimen partners or somethin.

do u see what i meant paul?

about how ur skin feels so much more relaxed once u leave brevoxyl an start with dans

its coz its a gel and a lot milder, but just as effective at fighting acne.

its a life saver

It's been great so far :)

but 2 days is early to say alot

na its not atall

my skin felt so much healthier after 2days of the CSR gel

its a sign ur skin shud start to clear i think

give it a month an i reckon ul be looking grand