Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kj1982

is there any way to reduce pore size

i have just finished accutane and my pores are bigger than when i started. anybody know a way to shrink them?

I think an astrigent supposed to help make your pores smaller, such as witch hazel but cold water makes them close as well.

Mandelic acid exfoliates & tightens pores.

thanks, i live in the uk and cant find it anywhere, so i have ordered a sample from dianeyuvonne. i should get it in 4 days. i have just finished accutane, do you think it will be ok to apply to my skin and howmuch of it should i use?

Mandelic acid exfoliates & tightens pores.

thanks, i live in the uk and cant find it anywhere, so i have ordered a sample from dianeyuvonne. i should get it in 4 days. i have just finished accutane, do you think it will be ok to apply to my skin and howmuch of it should i use?

Gosh, I do not know that much about Accutane, so I don't know how long it takes for your skin to stop being fragile. You should DEFINITELY get some more info on that before you use the Vivant mandelic, though.

I use topical retinoids (Retin A Micro and Green Cream) and my skin can't handle the Vivant! I burn too easily and dry out too much ... that is why I use the Garden of Wisdom formulation, which includes humectants and has no alcohol in the formulation.

But the Vivant IS the best, if your skin can handle it. I would definitely suggest doing more research, and waiting at least a couple of weeks after stopping Accutane.

P.S. -- just had a thought. Sign up for the SkinCare board on the Diana Yvonne site and post this question there. DebbieNIR, the Forum Host, should be able to answer it for you.

Good luck! I love the DY products, hope the Vivant works really well for you. :)

thanks, well i have already ordered it so i will use it on my forehead first time round, cos i have a fringe so i an hide any disasters with my hair. i will do as you recommend and find out more

im also interested in buying green cream cos i have heard so many great things about it, but it seems to cost a bit, is it worth it??

thanks, well i have already ordered it so i will use it on my forehead first time round, cos i have a fringe so i an hide any disasters with my hair. i will do as you recommend and find out more

im also interested in buying green cream cos i have heard so many great things about it, but it seems to cost a bit, is it worth it??

I think it would be an excellent product for skin maintenance post-Accutane ... it is primarily designed as an anti-aging product, but is also extremely effective at clearing mild/moderate acne. It cleared up my bumpy skin completely, erased a lot of sun damage and fine lines, gave my skin a lovely glow ... I really love it. But it does not go well with the Vivant mandelic ...

ok thanks, well i will try the mandelic acid first seen as i have already ordered the sample and then maybe try the green cream if i dont have sucess.