Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tootle

medshopexpress.com for AHA stuff

Hi,

I thought I'd let my fellow Brits in on a good place to get AHA supplies, since I've seen a few folk wondering where to get stuff that the US ppl talk about and spent a long while looking around myself.

Here in the UK for some reason we can't buy decent AHA stuff in the shops - we have Eucerin but only the dry skin stuff - so the only places I've found stuff are online shops like perfectskin.uk.com (who are nearly always out of stock and took a whole month to send my order).

Anyway, last year I got a ton of stuff from medshopexpress.com. I'd done a bit of sleuthing first and their prices are reasonable but best of all they don't charge the earth as drugstore.com do for international shipping. My order came by Deutsche Post, who were incredible fast and cost only $14, is that about £10 ? Drugstore.com wanted to charge me £40.

They've got the Eucerin stuff and the Alpha Hydrox range which is good for a buzz, I wouldn't be without mine!

hth,

tootle

PS since we seem in danger of having a summer this year, don't forget to use sun protection if you use these. I like the clear Ambre Solaire stuff - pricey but you just squirt it on and forget it. Also easy to decant into those travel-size spray bottles from Boots.