Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
knownasmichael

Makeup/lip balm to make Lips look smaller???

Im a guy with full lips and I actually think my lips are too big and sort of feminine looking. Weird but I like it when my lips get dry because they shrink in size... but then after a while they start to crack and flake and they look nasty. Im actually on accutane right now and i need to apply lip balm constantly but I think the glossyness of the lip balm makes them look bigger. So again, my question....Is there any makeup or special lip balm (none glossy) to make lips look smaller but without overdrying and without leaving a glossy wet look ? I know im probably in the minority in this but whatever. Any help is apreciated.

pics of my lips.

[attachmentid=4494]

[attachmentid=4495]

post-20032-1146889931_thumb.jpg

post-20032-1146889991_thumb.jpg

post-20032-1146889931_thumb.jpg

post-20032-1146889991_thumb.jpg

Guest Gentle~Rain

You need just regular old chap stick in the black and white tube...it's not glossy at all....I also think there may be some "just for men" chap stick type products out there with no shine.

Your lips = :drool:

lol. thanks guys...*blushing*

i remember buying regular chapstick when i was smaller ( i even remember the first time i came accross chapstick....i was 4-5 years old and stole some from a store...i thought i was a bad ass back then. lol.) but anyways, i think i might buy some again and see what happens. i hope it hydrates my lips enough since im on accutane. thanks for advice.

There's a technique I would use on my little brother because his lips are always extremely chapped. So what you could do is get some vaseline (lotion works too) and smother it all on your lips and let it sit for...I would say...10 - 15 minutes (I suppose it varies on the degree of chappiness). Now get a toothbrush (just buy a nice cheap one) and started brushing your lips with it until it's nice and smooth-looking. What the vaseline/lotion does is that it loosens the dry peeled skin on your lips and allows the peeled skin to be removed easier with the brushing. Wash your lips with water, pat dry, apply a little lip balm and viola!

By the way, your lips are SO SEXY...!

Definitely chapstick, don't use lip balms that apply as a liquid (or near liquid), those tend to give you shine...

And Omg!! Your lips are hot :drool::drool::wub:

mmmm mmmm. I would kiss those suckers in a second. Hot hot lips. Super hot.... Keep them plump and moisturized, definitely.

thanks all for the nice comments. i went out to the store and bought some regular old b&w chaptick and im very happy with the results...not too shiny/wet...and yet not too overdrying either. oh and the vaseline trick works nicely too....nice way to exfoliate my lips. thanks again for the suggestions all.

dont worry about full lips my b/f has ncie full lips and i prefer it because ia ctually have something to kiss lol .. i think full lips are much more attractive anyways

Mmmm those are hot lips....I bet they're good at....

....wait, how old are you, anywaY?

God, you have GORGEOUS lips!!!! :-)

My boyfriend has full lips too.... LOVE THEM!!!

(and they're not feminine at all, don't worry!)

You have amazing lips, and I don't think they look feminine (at least I hope not cause I would be all over them lol (jk don't worry ;) but if it bothers you there is some chapstick I got at walgreens for about $1 walgreens brand that moisturizes really good but isnt shiny.

Im a guy with full lips and I actually think my lips are too big and sort of feminine looking. Weird but I like it when my lips get dry because they shrink in size... but then after a while they start to crack and flake and they look nasty. Im actually on accutane right now and i need to apply lip balm constantly but I think the glossyness of the lip balm makes them look bigger. So again, my question....Is there any makeup or special lip balm (none glossy) to make lips look smaller but without overdrying and without leaving a glossy wet look ? I know im probably in the minority in this but whatever. Any help is apreciated.

pics of my lips.

[attachmentid=4494]

[attachmentid=4495]

Wow. Your lips are heck of sexy. Smaller? Eh, no. They're really hot. If you really want them smaller, and you're on accutane, you still have to use lip balm, and many lip balms are formulated for women, so not only are they glossy, but they promote plumping. You may just have to live with your hot lips until accutane is over, and then you can stop applying lip balm all the time. That should make them more "manly" but I like them the way they are.

I'm just going to add to the quorum of people who think your lips are hot. ;)

WHY DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR LIPS, THEY ARE AMAZINGG!

GIRLS LIKE FULL JUICY LIPS RATHER THAN THE THIN CRACKED ONES.

KEEP YOUR LIPS THE WAY THEY AREE. :wub: I LOVEE THEMM

Edited by victoire01