Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just bought this new cleanser today Vichy Normaderm Cleanser, the lady said it sells like crazy and its for acne prone skin and it leaves your skin soft, its very moisturizing. Its a gel cleanser but gets rid of all your makeup (foundation) unlike spectro jel.

Im gonna use it tonight i'm excited...lol. I'll let you guys now how it is. Has anyone used this before? She also gave me a sample of Vichy Normaderm Moisturizer!

i jsut used the Vichy Cleanser, it feels soooo nice after I wash my skin. Nice and moisturizer, does make my skin feel dry or dirty.

I was talking to the lady there, she said they have sold soo many of them, people with acne love this product line.

We'll see how this works, im not sure if i should just get off the regime for a while or what. i can always go back on dans regime, hmmm cant decide lol. grr what should i dooooooo

Meeraboots, I saw an advertisement for this product on the television and it sounds pretty good.. I see you are from Ontario, which store did you get the Vichy from?

Thanks!!

I spoke to soon about the Vichy Product lol I was too excited. I saw improvements when i started using it, so it does kinda work and makes your still feel super smooth after washing but OMG if you have oily skin i wouldnt reccommend this product. My face gets so shiny after like 30 mintues this leaves your skin VERY shiny ick. I hate the way it feels, but a lot of people said they love this product guess you just have to try it, i will never buy it again anyone want it? lol jk

I tried the normaderm for 4 weeks a couple of months ago and it did nothing for me. I think it's not really a product made for people with moderate acne. Sure it smelled nice and everything, but it didn't get me the results I wanted. The lady at the counter told me it sold like crazy too. I actually ran around town trying to get as many free samples from as many drugstores as I could cuz the stuff was so damn pricey for the set. *lol* Sure sign of an Asian right?

#-o 35 year old...occasional break outs...more often than none....

I tired the Normaderm line for over 3 weeks!

UGH!! small whiteheads, extra oily zit pockets on my face.

[-X [-X [-X

they say your skin will improve in 4-5 weeks...but as soon

as I stopped and went back to washing my face with my

aveeno and using the neutrogena acne moisturizer....

it was better in a matter of days!!

try it...but if you see a drastic change for the worse...

take it back!! and get your $$ back! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

:-#