Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im pale as hell. I know you are not supposed to go out in the sun with red marks, but red marks on me look twice as bad due to the tonne of my skin. Blotches look way worse next to my skin.How can I get outside without worrying about my redmarks.

I have pretty pale skin too. The only real solution is to wear a good, non clogging spf. You can buy a face moisturizer/spf combo- I Use Purpose moisturizer plus spf 15 and it works pretty well.

Also, even though they say its bad for your skin to be exposed to a lot of sunlight, I find that getting a little sun (not frying yourself outside all day) actually makes your skin appear more even because you get some color on the rest of your face too, not just the blotchy red marks.

yeah I'm also really pale. All the marks seem to look worse on our skin.

I'm ivory for make-up, as light as they come!

get a mystique tan or buy self tanner, or juss go to the tanning salon thats what i do and u cant veen see my red marks

get a mystique tan or buy self tanner, or juss go to the tanning salon thats what i do and u cant veen see my red marks

Im a guy, I cant do that stuff. Thats the worst part about acne for me, I have to do all this feminine stuff. Before I had acne my daily hygene regimen consisted of brushing my teeth and taking a shower if I felt like it. Now I spend more time in the bathroom than my sister. :(

Milk, I know how you feel. I'm very pale myself. I just wear makeup and don't bother getting tan. My redmarks aren't as bad as they once were though. You can get foundations with SPF right in them. I use Maybelline Everfresh and it has it in it.

I'm pale too.. probably the palest color on the world... (I'm english)

I love my skin tone though.. it's color is beautiful (except for the red marks).. so be proud of your skin! lol.. seriously though..

but yeah.. it's a real pain in the patootie because pretty much every single makeup is too dark for me.. I have to mix two powders to try and get my skin color.. and it's a pain in the arse!

I won't get tan though.. one reason is I don't get tan, I freckle lol.. the other though.. is I would look erally weird if I was tan.. I'm just meant to be light.. I've got no problem with that other than red marks and makeup:/

Im pale as hell. I know you are not supposed to go out in the sun with red marks, but red marks on me look twice as bad due to the tonne of my skin. Blotches look way worse next to my skin.How can I get outside without worrying about my redmarks.

I am SO fucking pale. just look at my gallery...but I love my pale skin! haha

red marks suck ass.... and having pale skin makes it look worse cuz atm it looks like my acne is much worse than it is because of these marks

red marks suck ass.... and having pale skin makes it look worse cuz atm it looks like my acne is much worse than it is because of these marks

ya really, all I have is like 50% face full red marks and I only have a few active pimples but it looks like I have severe acne... I am Irish and very pale.

I love my skin tone though.. it's color is beautiful (except for the red marks).. so be proud of your skin! lol.. seriously though..

but yeah.. it's a real pain in the patootie because pretty much every single makeup is too dark for me.. I have to mix two powders to try and get my skin color.. and it's a pain in the arse!

I won't get tan though.. one reason is I don't get tan, I freckle lol.. the other though.. is I would look erally weird if I was tan.. I'm just meant to be light.. I've got no problem with that other than red marks and makeup:/

Here Here about being proud of ivory skintone. However, it is not a proud sight to see right now.

How is the aloe working out for you? I've considered using it for red marks before, but never tried it.

Here Here about being proud of ivory skintone. However, it is not a proud sight to see right now.

How is the aloe working out for you? I've considered using it for red marks before, but never tried it.

Aloe is ok.. It didn't get rid of my red marks.. but it helped my current pimples to heal faster..

What I've been doing now is exfoliating with baking soda and then applying aloe vera gel.. and it seems to be working out nicely :) I haven't been this clear of pimples in a LONG TIME.. I usually am ok but then i get these huge deep ones like once a week.. this has eliminated those and I really haven't had an actual pimple since..

im male and kinda pale

just get King of Shaves XCD tanning one (its for men!)

Also i use 100% organic rose hip oil at night to help fade them.

Another gd product is menjaii concealer (not the antishine powder!), it blends well and i find helps fights the spots, but i only use when going out at nights.

As a guy i also hate using so many products etc but hey oh and dont wear makeup or nething the way i figure is that girls use it enough and there just gonna know plus wtf shouldnt care that much about ure appearance just use a couple of products then just say fuck it

you want your red marks to go away .. i cnat stress htis enough Jessfoliation + neosporin/polysporin ... it really works lol makes ur skin feel baby smooth my b/f would b like "hunnie you face gets smoother and smoother" and it keps you black head free! the exfoliation brings new skin to the surface and the neosporin will heal your face and any red amrks on it .. take a little while but well worth it. I ahve been doing it since Nov. 05 and i cant tellyou how impressed i am with this. Your face will seem oilier but its not the thing it is when ur manually exfoliate your shedding all that dead skina nd built up gunk .. letting the sebum flow freely this is very good bc now it wont accumulate on your face. I exfoliate every night!

you want your red marks to go away .. i cnat stress htis enough Jessfoliation + neosporin/polysporin ... it really works lol makes ur skin feel baby smooth my b/f would b like "hunnie you face gets smoother and smoother" and it keps you black head free! the exfoliation brings new skin to the surface and the neosporin will heal your face and any red amrks on it .. take a little while but well worth it. I ahve been doing it since Nov. 05 and i cant tellyou how impressed i am with this. Your face will seem oilier but its not the thing it is when ur manually exfoliate your shedding all that dead skina nd built up gunk .. letting the sebum flow freely this is very good bc now it wont accumulate on your face. I exfoliate every night!

So wait, Im gonna try this, will I break out right away? Cause I only have 2-3 active zits and the rest is ALL redmarks....ughhh....and how hard do you exfopliate (how hard do you scrub your face)? Im always unsure as to how to do this....I looked at Jess's diagram and everything but Im still confused....please help Fiery Love!

Thanks so much.

I never broke out .. some ppl do but i think it is those who have pretty bad acne .. i only have one or 2 active zit at the moment .. i juss put some BP on them .. for jessfoliation i use a pedicure brush (wooden handle) and i make sure it aosk in hot water for a while before i use it (15 -20min) only bc if u juss use it right away it will hurt so you need to soften the bristles. I can;t really tell you how hard to scrub that's really your own discretion .. you must know what ur skinc an and cannot handle .. but i do it fairly hard. Ppl claim that the neo breka shtme out .. but it never ahs for me and i use the ointment personally the crema never did much good for me and it juss seemed to wear off more quickly. It takes a while to see results but make sure u use Neo everynite b4 bed ... bc it when ur skin heals itsself the most .. i made the mistake of going acouple months without using it so i stopped seeing great results.

I did this.. and it helped get rid of black heads and I thought it was helping and so I tried doing it harder and I ended up getting two definite scars on my face (maybe more).. they are still here from way back october.. and they were tiny pimples.. so yeah.. if you do it be careful.. scrubbing too hard can cause damages to your skin.. possibly permanent ones :(..

Personally I exfoliate with baking soda and that seems to work pretty well..

You're so prejudice and it's too late for you to deny it.

How so? All I said was that I tried it and it worked but then I scrubbed too hard and I scarred my face in some places because of it so I stoppped using it.. So I gave the advice that if you do use it be careful on how hard you scrub.. to try and be gentle with your skin..

I'm just offering advice about watching how hard you scrub with brushes and such because I damaged my face by scrubbing too hard