Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ready 2 Quit

We all know what we hate about our body...

Everyone on here knows what they hate about there body, i mean for me its my face which is fairly obvious and im sure its the same for most of you. However what do you guys think is your "best" feature, or just something that you really like about yourselfs?

I think for me its either my Eyes because there a bright hazel and my eye-lashes are really long which highlights my eyes really well, or my wrists because ive recently had tattoo work done on them and i must admit they look really nice there just right, not too skinny lol. How about everyone else? whats your best feature(s) do you even think you have any?

My six pack, which I dont have to work for :D People also say I got a good shaped jaw lol

I'd like to say I have a massive dick lol... but no. Ance is definitely my worse feature yuck.

:think: I don't really like anything about myself... But I do think I have a nice personality and I am very caring and can make people laugh! But if I HAVE to pick something I like about myself I would say my eyes... Thats it I think!

There's not much I particularly like, but I'm okay with myself. I'm comfortable with my body, but I'm with Charlotte on this one... I like my personality :angel:, it's easier for me to like things there.

Um... If I had to say something... :think: I guess my bum? :D

There's not much I particularly like, but I'm okay with myself. I'm comfortable with my body, but I'm with Charlotte on this one... I like my personality :angel:, it's easier for me to like things there.

*poke* THE HAIR DAMNIT!

Dont mind me, just passing through.. I don't have anything I consider attractive.. So kinda hard to post I spose. Hum ho.

My curvy but tiny figure ....33", 24", 33." I have a C cup chest (formally D cup), but I wear a size zero in clothes.......

I like my eyes..... they are almost jet black and almond shaped. They only appear brown under certain lighting. I lucked out in the eyelash department.

I have "Shakira hair." It's naturally dark blonde....but I get highlights. It is curly and thick, but I can straighten it easily........I can grow it down to my butt if I want....(long follicle lifespan)

Oh....and I have very cute feet........

I used to have nice skin too.......I don't know what happened....but I look like Freddy Kruger now....(stupid cystic acne) :cry:

Guest hopelessGuy

I'd like to say I have a massive dick lol... but no.

I second with you on that Posh.

I'd like to say my humour, not all like it, but some do. I also like my chest and arms.

"I'm a player, I have 5 internet girlfriends."

I saw your pics....youre smokin hot...I dont understand?

"I'm a player, I have 5 internet girlfriends."

ooh ooh oooh i want a nice bum too! :shifty: haha

i guess i would say my long legs...and my hair. im always doing different colors. i kinda like my cute lil feet too :D

im gonna say my bright green eyes. im very proud of em, everyone i know always talks about my eyes hehe :angel:

prolly my rhino balls and boa constictor of a cock.... haha just messin but yea i kinda like my "youthful" look... i look a lot younger than I am but the ladies dont seem to mind i just sport the whole cute look :shifty:

*poke* THE HAIR DAMNIT!

Besides the fact that it's long... I don't have great hair. Seriously- the strands are so dry these days... :( That's why I'm getting it cut today :cool:. And btw, you're a cutie so shut up :D

I saw your pics....youre smokin hot...I dont understand?

:wub::wub::wub: Totally made my day :wub::wub::wub:

Eye brows for me!

Although Ive been told otherwise.

My looks used to bother me when i was overweight. Now that thinner, I feel great.

gym=better body=confidence

But now I actually enjoy going tot eh gym rather than just going to lose weight :)

Guest Kaelynd

Hair, Eyes, Boobs.

yeahh.

Yes, Raleigh....you're really cute. I saw your pictures. :)

Thanks so much, that made me smile :wub::wub::wub:

people are being so sweet to me today :wub:

Guest Calibos

back off she's mine!! I been talking to her for 3 hours now and its 3.33am here and i'm slowly drifting into unconciousness, but i will keep talking to her, shes so puuurty :wub: