Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I went over to my friend's apartment to hang out with them there. They wanted to go to some club called the Horseman's lounge. It was just this average sized club, pretty dead, they had a live band playing country music (I don't like country music haha) but EVERYONE there could dance. It was really interesting.

So I danced with about three different guys. I'd never danced before in my life, but they taught me. They were actually all dance instructors at the nearby college. And they just went there every Wednesday to have fun.

Well, I had a lot of fun. The most fun i've had in .. I can't even remember. Until I got home, saw my face, and I couldn't believe how much worse I had broken out. It's so fucking god damn awful. But I have a dermatologist appointment in a week. Maybe he'll see how awful I look and give me accutane. :wall:

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Hey, glad to hear you ventured out. Not so glad to hear that you're still hating life. The Dermatologist appointment may change that though.

Aside from the recent breakout, how have you been? What have you gotten up to in the last month or so?

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

judging by your pics you dont even have acne

Steady on soldier. :|

I've been sitting at home, playing video games by myself as usual. I've been doing my blue and red lights too. 10 mins, every day. And I even got them from the place Wolfkeeper told me to. They obviously are not working. And i'm scarring more by the day.

I went to the Dominican Republic a few weeks ago. Which was interesting. I didn't really like it though. I appreciated being by the ocean so much, but I hated the fact that I never had any clean towels or clean sheets or pillow cases to sleep on. And it was SO humid ugh.

But that's all .. i'm feeling really hopeless lately about my scars. How have you been, James?

judging by your pics you dont even have acne

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

I've been sitting at home, playing video games by myself as usual. I've been doing my blue and red lights too. 10 mins, every day. And I even got them from the place Wolfkeeper told me to. They obviously are not working. And i'm scarring more by the day.

I went to the Dominican Republic a few weeks ago. Which was interesting. I didn't really like it though. I appreciated being by the ocean so much, but I hated the fact that I never had any clean towels or clean sheets or pillow cases to sleep on. And it was SO humid ugh.

But that's all .. i'm feeling really hopeless lately about my scars. How have you been, James?

Oh okay, so mixed feelings of late! No good. Glad to hear that the holiday was appreciated :razz:

How long have you used the lights for?

I actually had a tiny breakout lately because i'm weening myself off of Tetracycline!! It's clearing well though. 13 weeks of lights, still seeing gradual improvements.

Aside from acne, i've moved out and started back at uni. I'm exercising, going out into public every day, facing all my fears head on to be honest. Some days it sucks but generally it's liberating. I'm amazed at how much my appearance doesn't affect me when i actually bother to get out there. Coming to this site only on the odd occasion has helped alot too!!

What's on for today?

Today I was going to go to the video arcade with my friends, but not anymore. No way I can. I've been using them for 2 months now about.

I'm glad your life is going well. I wonder if i'll be like that one day.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Today I was going to go to the video arcade with my friends, but not anymore. No way I can. I've been using them for 2 months now about.

I'm glad your life is going well. I wonder if i'll be like that one day.

Oh don't get me wrong, i'm still somewhat depressed. Just trying to achieve things while i'm depressed. I think it's almost fixing itself because i've now got other things to focus on.

Your lights, in my opinion, aren't yet giving what they will eventually. I didn't see that much improvement until after 2 months.

Well, i'll keep doing them. No worries about that. I just .. wish so badly something could be done about my scars. I know I could fix them if I had a lot and a lot of money. But I don't. And i'm too depressed to go out and find a job to save up money. Vicious cycle, huh?

And tonight, my friend with absolutely perfect skin was upset because she had a fairly large blackhead and said "look it scarred" and it didn't. It was just a red mark.

Makes me feel like absolute shit. I would give anything to have her skin.

you were good looking enough to have 3 dance instructers want to dance with you, doesnt that mean something to you?

i am so happy to hear you went out, that actually makes me smile! keep in mind i am at work in a cubicle, so a smile by me is hard to come by here :) haha jk. i know how it feels to never want to leave your room...you should do it more often...if you had this much fun during one night at a dead club, think of how many other great times you could have if you just ventured out a little more :)

you were good looking enough to have 3 dance instructers want to dance with you, doesnt that mean something to you?

No, because they were like 30 year old men.

hey there, wut video games do u play ?

RPGs are my favorite. I like FPS as well. I like pretty much anything but sports games.

i am so happy to hear you went out, that actually makes me smile! keep in mind i am at work in a cubicle, so a smile by me is hard to come by here :) haha jk. i know how it feels to never want to leave your room...you should do it more often...if you had this much fun during one night at a dead club, think of how many other great times you could have if you just ventured out a little more :)

I know, but I broke out so bad from going out. And I was finally starting to get my face to look a little better.

Good on you for going out, you said yourself that you had great fun so it was obviously worth it in the end, even if you did break out. I've had the same sorta situation where my friends wanted me to come out with them and I felt self-concious about myself but thought "No fuck it I am better than this" and I've been out and had a good laugh.

Don't know you personally but if I was in a club/bar, I'd be proud to be with you, as you look beautiful, so don't put yourself down!

I went over to my friend's apartment to hang out with them there. They wanted to go to some club called the Horseman's lounge. It was just this average sized club, pretty dead, they had a live band playing country music (I don't like country music haha) but EVERYONE there could dance. It was really interesting.

So I danced with about three different guys. I'd never danced before in my life, but they taught me. They were actually all dance instructors at the nearby college. And they just went there every Wednesday to have fun.

Well, I had a lot of fun. The most fun i've had in .. I can't even remember. Until I got home, saw my face, and I couldn't believe how much worse I had broken out. It's so fucking god damn awful. But I have a dermatologist appointment in a week. Maybe he'll see how awful I look and give me accutane. :wall:

I'm glad you had fun :) Today I wasn't having a very good day.. but tommorow is a new day I guess. :angel:

I did the same thing last Friday, except I hadn't been out of my house in 2 weeks. :shock:

Went to a club with some friends, got drunk, danced (and I hate dancing) and basically had an awesome night even with my seemingly dozens of red-marks and leftover pimples.

heh looks like u had more fun that one night than me for the past few months... and yes mmorpg without a

doubt consume a lot of time lol

I'm glad you had fun :) Today I wasn't having a very good day.. but tommorow is a new day I guess. :angel:

Yeah, you're such a sweetheart Donkey, i'm sorry you weren't having a good day. No day is a good day for me. But i'm only 18, I have a lot more life to live. And who knows, maybe one day when I get older my acne will go away and they'll have even better inventions to help make scars less and less visible.

Yeah, you're such a sweetheart Donkey, i'm sorry you weren't having a good day. No day is a good day for me. But i'm only 18, I have a lot more life to live. And who knows, maybe one day when I get older my acne will go away and they'll have even better inventions to help make scars less and less visible.

Thanks..you're a sweetheart too. :) Right now I would rather have gotten a huge breakout instead of the horrible day I had today.. it was that bad.

Naminé, I seriously doubt going out had anything to do with your breakout. If you make connections like that, that arn't there then it's going to put you off going out even more.

Yes, now get the hang of it, go out ^_^. Maybe staying in your room causes stress and stress is bad for acne. And try to stop worrying about what others think, hey what does it matter if you stay in your room? At least u had fun ^_^, i hope to go out tommorow for once also. Tommorow will be a friday not spent playing Counter strike eating grapes :lol: Yay mooovie time! :razz:

Yes, now get the hang of it, go out ^_^. Maybe staying in your room causes stress and stress is bad for acne. And try to stop worrying about what others think, hey what does it matter if you stay in your room? At least u had fun ^_^, i hope to go out tommorow for once also. Tommorow will be a friday not spent playing Counter strike eating grapes :lol: Yay mooovie time! :razz:

How did you know I like to play CS and eat grapes?! :shock:

How did you know I like to play CS and eat grapes?! :shock:

The question is, how did i not? ;) Anyways i meant me :D if u ever wanna play my xfire is chrisheadshot