Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Spike Rules89

How often do you shave?

Guest Spike Rules89

I do it every couple days, I wonder If I should do it more. I hate it though. I don't break out anymore or less depending if I shave or not. I might a little and not notice. Could not shaving mess up the reg?

I shave every morning. I find the BP absorbs so much better on a hairless surface, and the more you shave the less irritating it is each time.

I hardly ever shave. Maybe I should do it more often but I'm always worried about adding another product to my face. I can never find a good shaving gel/cream either. :confused:

BTW Superfly, you have almost the exact same regimen as me, except I use Spectro's BP instead of Dan's.

Guest Spike Rules89

I think Dan says to shave using soap.

fuck soap, i use aveeno sensitive skin and it works great. i also would like to not have to shave every day but i do every morning because that takes 10 minutes and if i dont do it then applying bp and moisturizer take 10 minutes longer than they would have if my skin was smooth. i dont mind shaving when my skins clear but when i have a zit or two i hate it.

I never shave using a razor. It is so bad for the skin. I used to shave and get so many pimples and in-grown hairs because of it.

Now I shave using a fine beard trimmer. My skin hasn't had a pimple since. Shaving with a razor opens up the pores too much and is too harsh on your skin. You've just inspired me to right another article for my blog. Thanks :)

shaving with a razor is FINE aslong as u do it properly

i shave with a razor at least once a week for that pristeen shaven look for a meeting or conference at work

but if im not in desperate need to look super smart then ill jus trim it down to the stubbley look with my elec razor!

neither of which cause irritation

i shave with my cleansing bar wen its wet btw

not a shaving foam

havent shaved in the past 3 years. I use a beard trimmer and keep stubble..makes me look hotter anyways

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

I shave approx. every 5-7 days. I forgot to bring my shaving oil home with me so i'll be trying out my cetaphil soap bar this shave. Anyone got any advice as to whether or not that's a good idea?

I shave every morning. I used to hate shaving because most of my acne was on my chin but i'm practically clear now so I don't have a problem anymore.

For the people that are talking about only shaving every week or the people that like to keep their face stubbley: don't you find the BP doesn't absorb properly? I know if I let my pathetic thin beard grow out even a little, the BP just becomes a mess. And doesn't it dye your beard hair?

Oh well, I like the "clean shaven" look anyway. Nothing like feeling baby-smooth clear skin.

Nothing like feeling baby-smooth clear skin.

applying bp and moisturiser to ur skin wen uve just had a shave is like the best thing ever thought up

it feels so amazin man i actually enjoy it LOL

Saaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaadddddddddddd