Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Seems like a really good product. 95% reduction in acne in 8 weeks. It has Lactoferrin which they say "has been shown to express several properties which are relevant to the prevention and treatment of acne; these properties include anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant effects"

Check out the pics at http://proteinfactory.com/store/article_in...articles_id=265

Let me also add that Lactoferrin comes from milk. I'm gonna start drink organic milk again.

Yeah seems its designed for mild acne from the pictures. If anyone tries this tell us how they do..

Order done 2 bottle (UPS Express Shipping 1-5) .. Well I tell you guys later if it works or no.. At least worth to try anything to cure 'ACNE" damn.. >,<

philidias I am still waiting for order arrive. I am live in Azerbaijan (Asia side) and order came from USA/Florida (Express UPS 2-5 day) lol.. So hope going get today or tommorow

Guys,

I have recently used that supplement, and it broke me out all along the left side of my face, so be prepared. I used another brand, however, which was actually lower strength.

Guys finnaly I am got my order 2 bottle 'Acne Eraser' and time for test!

IPB Image

IPB Image

Hey i got mine about a week ago, so we'll see how my face improves. I am also taking 400 iu of vitamin E, Vitamin C, Calcium with magnesium and zinc, blah blah blah. I used to weight train a lot, but now i am running to see if lowering my testosterone will help. It sucks because i worked so hard to gain muscle mass, but i am just so sick of this acne that i decided to change to running. So i will post also to describe my hopefull progress. Also, do you take yours with food or by themselves?

Well today I am first time took without food as I understand/read that it doesnt require taking with food or am I wrong?

PS: I am also think Bodybuilding diets and drugs also effects to my acne condition but I dont know what to do damn... I dont want to stop Bodybuilding..

It is allready 4 day that I take Acne Eraser: So far only effects it is gave that I dont have any new pimple/acne on my body and other that had before are dieng but still hae on face 1-2 small pimple..

It is allready 4 day that I take Acne Eraser: So far only effects it is gave that I dont have any new pimple/acne on my body and other that had before are dieng but still hae on face 1-2 small pimple..

I have been taking them for about a week and a half or two weeks. I don't know if i am noticing any differences yet. It is hard to tell because i have a lot of scars so that makes it harder to see if i am clearing up. It seems that there are fewer actives than usual. I have two small ones right now. I will keep posting and hopefully this shit works.