Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JaE90

Drugstore.com Does not sell Eucerin skin renewal any more!!

I don't have a good answer unfortunately. I've tried 17 samples now from different manufacturers but nothing has been just right yet. I've also been trying lots of over the counter moisturizers and Neutrogena Healthy Skin has been the only one that seems to moisturize well enough, but it is not for people who just start since it has quite a bit of glycolic acid in it. Also, it's expensive, heavily scented and comes in a small amount - $13 or so for 2.5oz. Complex15 was ok, but also comes in a small tube of 2.5oz. I've noticed that sometimes I can use the Complex15 and then touch up dry areas with the Healthy Skin. Eucerin "Extra Protective" is not worth buying. It does not absorb well at all. I'll keep trying both OTC stuff and samples from manufacturers 'til we find a good solution.

Think uk still sells it, try www.boots.co.uk and see if you can ship it over? only thing i can think of.

Think uk still sells it, try www.boots.co.uk and see if you can ship it over? only thing i can think of.

We never had Eucerin Skin Renewal in the UK, the one people us is Eucerin dry skin relief face cream and it is super so I would recommend shipping it over! Its also available in Canada I think so maybe it would be cheaper to ship from there :)

well i guess ill have to go with complex 15.. looks like there are no other good choices.. i already tried neutrogena

any1 know why they discontinued that Eucerin lotion everyone raves about?

any1 know why they discontinued that Eucerin lotion everyone raves about?

u can try a store called ulta. i went into one in LA and i found two bottles and bought them both. gonna try another location to see if they have more. probably try to pick up maybe two more bottles.

I know it's not exactly the same, but medshopexpress.com DO sell the Eucerin FACE renewal - and they ship to the UK.