Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NickC84

The long road over ? ?! Doxycycline?? cured?

Ok so last year I got bells palsy and I was put on Doxycycline for 20 days...Keep in mind I have had steady acne since 15 and almost 1 to 4 pimples a day at everage. So from the first day I started doxy to the 20th day I diddent get one pimple at all. ( or cysts ....I have cystic acne ) I was so happy but realized I diddent have any health insurance so right when Igot off the doxy my acne returned just as it was....Many cysts since along with scars..Ok so Ii have been working my but off and got health benefits so I just got my self a bottle of doxy 100 mgs....and crazy enuf after 5 days I have notning what so ever. I am so happy hoping I found a cure but aslo a part of me says it wont last....Keep u posted! :drool:

I'm sorry hun but there is no way on this earth that the doxy worked that quickly...it takes a good few months to purge the bacteria from your system. I'm happy you're clear though!