Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

umm i consider myself alright.. i tink??? huh lol i just consider myself different cause i am half asian half aussie so im tall and have asain features but very hard to distinguish, so i do get a lot of attention...

umm I GOT A HOT GF does that count? :P

People have told me im good looking but i personally do not feel it. Theres times when you think oh yeh i think i look good, go out and get rejected and you feel like shit. And because i dont seem to get anywhere with women i dont think im good looking no.

People have told me that I'm no looker (or at least I know they think that), but that's all BS. I am the hottest guy on the planet or I will be eventually. I already have the bestest personality, highest IQ, and good looks will seal the deal. Good luck to all of you, you're gonna need it.

i can tell u for a fact if u feel like shit on the inside, there is no way u can avoid other ppl thinking it too...even if u fake it, it shows...it really sucks..but until we like who we are for real, then and only then will good things ever come back to us. i garantee u this..

the only way to achieve this is to look at ourselves long and hard and keep lifting ourselves up, brush off the hate and to laugh at ourselves, not turn it into a negative reaction..eventually when u stop caring thats when things go your way and u dont even notice it anymore...we all know thats true when we really want somthing it never happens and when w dont care it always does..thats because we have let go and we arent putting on a act...

Thats the answer and thats how it is...u hear it always but its true, love yourself first.

I think, cute but have acne, you are really hung up on other people's opinions. At least from your topics.

And there's nothing wrong with needing a little outside perspective - after all, we don't exist in a vacuum.

But it sounds as if your entire self-worth is being based on the opinions of others, and that's not healthy. At some point, we have to settle down and be comfertable with OURSELVES, despite what the world says.

And yeah, it's alot easier said than done. But it's a battle worth fighting.

I know I'm pretty decent looking. It took YEARS to accept the fact that I wasn't some horrible monster, and even more to move to the point where I thought I was of normal appearence.

Now we're working on the rest of it. :)

Feeling good about yourself is one thing, but I can't stand people (especially chicks) that go around borderline bragging about how good they look. That's a really unattractive quality, if you ask me, it's just so.... arrogant.... and I hate arrogance.

People who are good looking don't need to go around telling everyone about it, because they KNOW they are. I'd guess most of the people that brag 24/7 are probably insecure and need constant reminders and self-assurance of their own percieved "perfection"

I feel the same way. I also can't stand girls who know they are highly attractive, but feel the need to put themselves down around you all the time, just so you'll say "No, you're actually really hot" or whatever. Like they need to be assured of their attractiveness all the time.

If someone compliments me on my appearance I appreciate it and feel good, but I don't go around attempting to make people do that by depreciating myself in front of them. I do feel confident in my appearance, confident enough that I can approach most girls and they wouldn't reject me before I even opened my mouth. I'm talking about normal girls here, not the supermodel type.

i get sick of my face sometimes, i look in the mirror andi think yeah, that's me...same ol face everyday..so i dont really care anymore...i always try to take pride in my skin etc..but i dont look at myself as being 'pretty'..i try to see the other things like smile, smiling with my eyes, inner glow type of thing..which can stand out a lot more i think...

i can tell u for a fact if u feel like shit on the inside, there is no way u can avoid other ppl thinking it too...even if u fake it, it shows...it really sucks..but until we like who we are for real, then and only then will good things ever come back to us. i garantee u this..

the only way to achieve this is to look at ourselves long and hard and keep lifting ourselves up, brush off the hate and to laugh at ourselves, not turn it into a negative reaction..eventually when u stop caring thats when things go your way and u dont even notice it anymore...we all know thats true when we really want somthing it never happens and when w dont care it always does..thats because we have let go and we arent putting on a act...

Thats the answer and thats how it is...u hear it always but its true, love yourself first.

so true!

i get sick of my face sometimes, i look in the mirror andi think yeah, that's me...same ol face everyday..so i dont really care anymore...i always try to take pride in my skin etc..but i dont look at myself as being 'pretty'..i try to see the other things like smile, smiling with my eyes, inner glow type of thing..which can stand out a lot more i think...

You don't go around saying to people "I think i'm ugly" do you? :eh:

You don't go around saying to people "I think i'm ugly" do you? :eh:

no, i dont say anything..because if i think im looking like shit ill keep it to myself otherwise it just makes everyone else notice..i just dont give a shit anymore...i have my good days and my bad..overall i dont think im ugly and i dont need reassurance..forced compliments are pretty crappy anyway..

I really don't know if I am. But when i look in the mirror and see my face partially full of pimples and red marks...ugh it makes me feel like I look horrible. :cry:

If a woman tells you shes not beautiful and she is, smack her upside the head and yell into her ear: IM RICK JAMES BITCH. She will be all urs :cool:

I think I'm good looking but my skin makes me less perfect, i swear if i had clear/even skin i'd be PERFECT since i have a very nice bone structure, full lips and big eyes.

Care to post a picture of this apparent perfection? :rolleyes:

Even if you did have clear skin you would'nt be perfect, and anyone who thinks they would be is deluding themselves.

I tie people up, beat them down and make them scream compliments. You people must be all really ugly, I get complimented ALL the time.

I tie people up, beat them down and make them scream compliments. You people must be all really ugly, I get complimented ALL the time.

Your mum doesn't count! :lol:

Finding how 'how good looking' you are is impossible to discover because we can't define what 'good looking' is in any absolute way. "Good looks" are totally subjective and are a matter of opinion....you cannot truly quantify them.

yea i totally agree with you.

i can say one girl is cute and my friend might think she is ok. or i can say a girl is so hot and my friend can agree. everyone has different taste.

u r rite , this hapens with me too

I think I look good. I've had enough girls tell me I was hot recently that I'm really starting to believe it. I always catch women checking me out when I shopping or in the gym they try to work I work right next to me. Plus when I'm chatting online with someone and I send them a pic they are usually impressed. Unfortunatley acne(mild) really lowers my confidence sometimes. When I'm clear I'm in the bars and clubs living it up. When I break out I go to school and come straight home and stay there. If I didn't have acne I would be complete womanizer.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

I think I look good. I've had enough girls tell me I was hot recently that I'm really starting to believe it. I always catch women checking me out when I shopping or in the gym they try to work I work right next to me. Plus when I'm chatting online with someone and I send them a pic they are usually impressed. Unfortunatley acne(mild) really lowers my confidence sometimes. When I'm clear I'm in the bars and clubs living it up. When I break out I go to school and come straight home and stay there. If I didn't have acne I would be complete womanizer.

Atleast you're going to school i guess. I'd advise that you keep on going there.

I think I look alrite, not amazing like every girl in the room fractures their neck to check me out but I know I get a few looks. Confidence is the key though, and I've only just rediscovered some confidence in how I look as my acne has cleared up quite a bit (though still have it mild and have some red marks). Actually realised I ain't that bad looking if I don't have spots and I think once my confidence comes through to other people I can seem more attractive that way, as I've been told I am a really nice bloke anyway :)