Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

to you, one person may be the most beautiful person in the world, while another person may disagree with you 100%..

i have seen many ugly girls (in my opinion) going out with really good-looking guys and vice-versa..

i think i am ok looking.. i don't consider myself the prettiest girl in the world, nor the ugliest.. i fall somewhere in between.

lol i know that im buttt ugly (no chance in hell that ill even post my pic online) but im slowly learning to accept

some people have looks while others do not

I can't accept the fact that I am not the hottest guy in the world. And believe me, I tried. So... I AM THE HOTTEST GUY IN TEH WORLD!!1

:doubt: god donkey, I'm serious

but I don't care about it :angel: I'm happy with myself!

If your happy with yourself does that mean i cant compliment your looks? :wub:

I dont think im ugly, I dont think im hot. Ive been told im cute but I dont know what that means.

Girls... what does it mean if a guy is "cute" rather than hot?

I'm not a girl but, IMHO, cute means pretty looking, hot means handsome in masculinity. But they actually might mean the same thing, it's just that a girl is more likely to say "cute" to your face than she would say "hot" unless she wants to hook up. Anyway, both terms are used to acknowledge the fact that you are pleasing to look at though I personally hate being called "cute." I'd rather look like a huge hairy biker than a skinny pretty boy.

:doubt: god donkey, I'm serious

but I don't care about it :angel: I'm happy with myself!

If your happy with yourself does that mean i cant compliment your looks? :wub:

I dont think im ugly, I dont think im hot. Ive been told im cute but I dont know what that means.

Girls... what does it mean if a guy is "cute" rather than hot?

:wub: hey thanks! i guess

dunno, i've never seen a pic of yours, but a cute guy IMO, is a guy who I would hug and kiss everytime cause he's hmm, cute lol

simon :wub:

Ive got a gallery. Only 2 pics lol.

Ive had some bad experiences with girls who thought i was cute. Hell hugging is fine, sure is kissing lol. But only one i know the person lol!!

This other girl....

ask a gay they are really frank when it comes to looks but not that mean like girls

No thanks. Gay guys have really high standards.

One thing I've noticed is that while one may be generally attractive for a time, they may lose this appeal in a matter of years. This is why it's so important to know that what you work on inside sticks...you don't lose it. Being good looking gets you on a date....maybe a few. Being happy with who you are is worth so much more. I'm not trying to sound like Dr. Phil...I've put my pic on hot or not before :confused:. You just have to give yourself a reality check with what matters in life every now and then.

If your attractive to both sexes and get approached regularly by both, chances are your good looking. You can't really define good-looking, you either have 'it' or you don't.

A lot of people who stress about their appearance, feel the need for plastic surgery or cosmetics generally are not good looking.

Relationships are not built on appearance, those that are don't last. Professionally appearance takes you a long way but you have to ask yourself, what really matters to you? I think everyone wants love.

Well that really only applies to long term relationships. I completely agree with you there. I knew some pretty good looking girls who now seem ugly as fuck. I cant stadn being aroudn them.. sooo dumb.

If someone is looking for a one night stand, a few years is more than enough ;) lol

Hmm I've been called "cute" and "handsome" amongst other things, even with acne. But I'm sure there are more than a few girls that thing I'm ugly but of course they'd never come up to me and say it. Doesn't really make a difference in the end because as said, everyone has different tastes and no one person is considered universally attractive.

Guest flutistgurl26

I look alright I guess.. can't really tell.. but yea I agree that it's best to focus on the inside. That's what sticks with you

Im good looking -20 pounds and the redness on my face, and a cyst or two

And once i got a haircut and a girl called me cute. :cool::lol:

Guest TylerD

You cant really answer that quesiton. Everybody has different tastes. Ive been told by lotsof girls that im very good looking and then some think im average and some just think naw what ever hes not the best looking. There is no strict answer unless you went around the hole world and did a survery on your looks and totaled up the answers.