Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Joshua

is something wrong with me?

im basically using the regimen, its a bit different due to it being doctor prescribed BP and Retin A and all, but all of a sudden whenever i see a girl with acne or blemished skin im like much more attracted to them, i guess it might have something to do with like maybe i can relate to them or apathy or something i really dont understand, am i going mad or am i just dimented?

you're not going mad as you say... you probably just know you'll feel comfortable around her and less insecure because she knows what you're going through, which is perfectly normal

now that we have flawed skin, we kinda stop going towards the super-hot chicks and guys. i mean, we still do, but it's kinda like hopeless. so we then become more attracted to other people who deal with the same shit as us. acne just changes the way you see other people, unless you're like really shallow!

im basically using the regimen, its a bit different due to it being doctor prescribed BP and Retin A and all, but all of a sudden whenever i see a girl with acne or blemished skin im like much more attracted to them, i guess it might have something to do with like maybe i can relate to them or apathy or something i really dont understand, am i going mad or am i just dimented?

Both me & my boyf suffer from acne -some days we just talk about our skin and nothing else! It helps cos we both understand how each other feels. We appreciate it if one of us doesn't want to go out cos our spots are bad. =P~