Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I came across this very interesting site

http://www.vilantae.ca/

The graph where it shows you the oil level before and after using vilantae is extremely attractive (as in very true).

I'm just wondering if this thing is a scam or not. I mean if it works so well, why havent we heard more about this product? It's just one step weaker than accutane.

this product looks very interesting and so do there 3 gels .. but when u goo all the way down and read about the BP it says that coldness actually opens the pores ... how is this possible???

I would consider this if it works like Accutane. I mean, if i'm gonna be taking that much pills a day it sure better work like it. That's alot of pills.

It's B5, a very popular vitamin. I've tried taking B5 from Vilantae for almost 4 months, and my oil was not reduced. I was taking 20 capsules a day for that long, and it did nothing for me. At least I got my money back. B5 doesn't seem to work on everybody. Remember, B5 is not a cure for acne, so you have to keep taking it or else your acne will come back. I've also heard that long periods of use is not good for the liver, but I'm not sure about that. It does make you pee a lot since 90% of B5 goes right out your system. Try it for a 3-4 months. If you buy it from Vilantae, at least you can get your money back if it doesn't work for you. Just do a research on B5.