Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FUCK YOU JESSICA SIMPSON. YOU STUPID HEARTLESS BITCH. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE SAYING THAT WHEN I HOLD YOU DOWN AND SCRUB YOUR FACE WITH FINE GRIT SAND PAPER, AND POUR BACON GREASE THAT HAS BEEN SITTING OUT FOR MONTHS ALL OVER YOUR OPEN WOUNDS. AND THEN STEAL ALL YOUR MONEY THAT YOU DON'T DESERVE. YOU WORTHLESS SACK OF SHIT.

Ok that felt better.

FUCK YOU JESSICA SIMPSON. YOU STUPID HEARTLESS BITCH. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE SAYING THAT WHEN I HOLD YOU DOWN AND SCRUB YOUR FACE WITH FINE GRIT SAND PAPER, AND POUR BACON GREASE THAT HAS BEEN SITTING OUT FOR MONTHS ALL OVER YOUR OPEN WOUNDS. AND THEN STEAL ALL YOUR MONEY THAT YOU DON'T DESERVE. YOU WORTHLESS SACK OF SHIT.

Ok that felt better.

proactiv didn't even help her skin anyway. she did a course of accutane and uses proactiv to "maintain" her skin. fucking endorsements.

Ok that felt better.

proactiv didn't even help her skin anyway. she did a course of accutane and uses proactiv to "maintain" her skin. fucking endorsements.

I know. I found that out after proactiv ruined my skin and I did research on it. Then I had to go to a dermatologist for not only mild acne turned moderate, but also for rosacea, and ecxzema. Thanks proactiv.

Ok that felt better.

I know. I found that out after proactiv ruined my skin and I did research on it. Then I had to go to a dermatologist for not only mild acne turned moderate, but also for rosacea, and ecxzema. Thanks proactiv.

yeah...it helped me at first. but then my acne came back and it also made my skin prone to red marks...because before I used it my zits never made redmarks. grrr

Ok that felt better.

Proactiv SUCKS, it made my mild skin worse!!!

I hate when those fucking commericals go on when im in the weight room... i get so embarrassed even though i

know my skin is clearing up

Ok that felt better.

Really? I never heard that she used accutane. Where did you read that at?

Ok that felt better.

Really? I never heard that she used accutane. Where did you read that at?

I actually read that on this forum. someone here posted it and they said that they read it in an interview with her. so...yeah

Haha nothing like an angry post on an internet message board to make you feel better. :P

And yes Proactiv is garbage. It helped for like two weeks in high-school, then made me break-out something bad. Suffice to say, I skipped more than a few classes during that time. ;)

Proactive made my skin worse. I don't even know how the hell that thing is still selling.

Jessica Simpson's skin looks flawless, gives me hope when I take Accutane. Yes, I know she's annoying but her skin looks good. lol

ive seen u here alot lately how about a pic

Go to my gallery.

I'd say anything on TV if Guthy-Renker paid me $7.5 million. Can you really blame her?

Yes, yes I can.

Proactive made my skin worse. I don't even know how the hell that thing is still selling.

Jessica Simpson's skin looks flawless, gives me hope when I take Accutane. Yes, I know she's annoying but her skin looks good. lol

Yeah, but keep in mind, she has endless and endless amounts of money. I'm sure she used a lot of that money fixing her scars.

proactiv was the biggest waste of money ever

amen.

I tried proactive too. It's a waste of time and money. I also HATE whenever the commercials come on.

I tried proactive too. It's a waste of time and money. I also HATE whenever the commercials come on.

Hilarious post by the way.

Yes Namine, shes an ugly slut barbie doll. Now lets have a sexy party!

Yes Namine, shes an ugly slut barbie doll. Now lets have a sexy party!

Do you know how much you contradicted yourself there?

Ugly .. slut .. barbie doll. Barbie dolls are flawless. I am nothing but flaws. Slut would mean I had sex with a lot of people. But i'm obviously ugly, so who would have sex with me?

Do you know how much you contradicted yourself there?

Ugly .. slut .. barbie doll. Barbie dolls are flawless. I am nothing but flaws. Slut would mean I had sex with a lot of people. But i'm obviously ugly, so who would have sex with me?

I can't help it. It just depresses me to no end to know I could be a pretty girl if I just didn't have all this acne and scars. And maybe I might actually leave my house. I'd like to know what it's like to live life. Instead of living every second of it in constant worry and fear hiding in my room because I hate the way I look too much now to let anyone see me.

ive seen u here alot lately how about a pic

Go to my gallery.

I'd say anything on TV if Guthy-Renker paid me $7.5 million. Can you really blame her?

Yes, yes I can.

Yeah, but keep in mind, she has endless and endless amounts of money. I'm sure she used a lot of that money fixing her scars.

proactiv was the biggest waste of money ever

amen.

yes, i wouldn't doubt it. ;)