Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lifesux

This might help some people out..

Ok, I've been doing this for about a month now. And it's helped my red marks fade a little bit. I think my red marks would fade more doing this, if I wasn't on Accutane (I only have like 20 days left though w00t). So hopefully my red marks will fade a little faster after I'm off of it. Since everything is healing way slower then usual on my skin since being on it, even cuts and scrapes. Ok anyways.. here's what I do.

In the morning...

- I wash my face with St. Iv's Clear Pore Cleanser Tea Tree Oil

- I put 100% Aloe Vera cream on my face

- Then I put Skin Milk cream on my face. (It contains vitamins A, E and D)

- Then I put on Designer Skin Angel cream on my face (it contains vitamins A, E and C)

At Night...

- I wash my face with St. Iv's Clear Pore Cleanser Tea Tree Oil

- I use Olay Regenerist Thermal Skin Polisher

- I put 100% Aloe Vera cream on my face

- Then I put Skin Milk cream on my face. (It contains vitamins A, E and D)

- Then I put on Designer Skin Angel cream on my face (it contains vitamins A, E and C)

- I put Olive Oil on my face. (not cooking stuff lol.. actual olive oil for the face. lol)

This might not work for everyone though. lol Just sharing what I do.

Hey man thanks a lot. So how longhave you had your red marks? Ive had mine for over a year now, and they wont come off my cheeks. Ive tried everything! Im gonna give this a try, where can I buy Olive Oil and Designer Skin Angel cream?

Thanks alot for your help.

Hey man thanks a lot. So how longhave you had your red marks? Ive had mine for over a year now, and they wont come off my cheeks. Ive tried everything! Im gonna give this a try, where can I buy Olive Oil and Designer Skin Angel cream?

Thanks alot for your help.

The Olive Oil I had to order off of TV. I got it from QVC, well my mom did. But.. I'm sure you could get it at a store like Walgreens. And the Angel Cream.. I got from Express Tan, but you can also order it online here: http://www.lewiestanning.com/product_desig...moisturizer.htm. If you don't wanna order online, another cream with the same vitamins in it would probably work the same. I'm sure there's one out there. lol

I've had my read marks for about a year. I'm not really sure if they are red mraks or hyperpigmenation though. But yeah. They never really had a chance to leave because I kept getting new acne. And now that I finally don't get zits anymore, thanks to Accutane, the red marks/hyperpigmentation finally have a chance to leave. lol

I hope this works for you. :) You have to be patient though.

Here's an Olive Oil kit: http://www.qvc.com/asp/frameset.asp?nest=%...il&SearchClass=

It's kinda expensive though, since I don't even know if this will work for you. lol So you might wanna check stores out to see if you can find a cheaper kit or bottle first.

Also, the Angel has anti-aging and firming stuff in it. I don't really know how other people's faces will react to that if they are my age. lol I'm only 18, but I still use it because it makes my face feel really soft and stuff.