Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi there. First time poster, long time reader.

I'm 14 and I just completed my 4 month try of retin-a and it really didn't help much with my red marks so i stopped using it.

I'm now using over the counter stuff that sometimes works (maybe im imagining this) better than retin-a. I'm using Vita-K Solution for blotchy skin. I've only been using it for a couple weeks but its really helped fade my marks.

I also recently bought an at home micodermabrasion kit called Spa Soultions micodermabrasion for acne. I don't think it actually "heals" my acne...but just makes my skin nice and soft.

Well, anyway I've been doing the over the counter trail for about 2 weeks and its been good (better than retin-a) till about 4 days ago i got a breakout on my forehead...ugh will it ever go away!!!

So, now im considering buying some of the "Nature's Cure" pills. Im also taking Doxycycl...would taking both at once be harmful? I've heard Natures Cure is good for the younger people going through puberty...which fits my description. Anyone got any help or suggestions?

You should go back to the doctor and tell him or her that it didn't work. Ask for something and then ask for some bleaching cream for the scars. Don't do over the counter you'll fuck your face up like I did. I end up with a big scar in the middle of my face.

Have you tried BP?

You shouldn't stop using retin-a without consulting with your derm...