Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I started using the Obagi Nu-Derm system six weeks ago to help control acne and to get rid of acne scars. However, since starting the system, my skin has been breaking out like crazy. Does anyone know if there's a certain protocal that you're supposed to use for acne-prone skin? I'm trying to figure out which product is causing the breakouts.

Hey I always wondered if that worked or not? I guess it doesnt, but maybe your skin is just puring? Maybe you should stick to it for a little longer and wait it out? Just a thought, let us know how it goes.

Thanks

Yeah, I wouldn't try this stuff if you don't have money to toss around. I'm def. disappointed in it. I'm going to stick with it for a little longer, but I'm still trying to figure out which product is causing me to break out so I can eliminate it.

Thanks!

oh i talked to my derm about this stuff not sure about breaking out but itll make your skin really red until u get used to it

I haven't noticed much redness, per se. Just the pimples and the peeling. I wonder how long is long enough to put up with this?