Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My acne has cleared significantly since I started using Dermalogica Ultra Calming cleanser and small amounts of BP around my mouth area. My problem is that my skin gets red REALLY easily. I'm a red head with extremely sensitive skin. My face is usually ok after i take shower in the morning without too much redness. However, as the day goes on my face starts getting oily and really red. It's really annoying because my acne is under control now, but I get insecure about my red face. I've tried washing my face/taking a shower in the early evening (if i go out), but it just makes me skin dry and redder. It seems like the only time the redness is nearly gone from my face is when I've been going in the ocean alot. I've also noticed that steamy showers or sweating seem to help as well. Anyone else suffer from this problem or have any ideas?

it could be alot of things suck as your cleanser, moisturizer, make up...if you use anythin of these it could be causing that.pm me and lemme know what stuff you use on your face and i might be able to help you.

i also suffer from this.. if anyone has a solution, please let me know! oily skin+redness => OH MY GOSH...

My acne has cleared significantly since I started using Dermalogica Ultra Calming cleanser and small amounts of BP around my mouth area. My problem is that my skin gets red REALLY easily. I'm a red head with extremely sensitive skin. My face is usually ok after i take shower in the morning without too much redness. However, as the day goes on my face starts getting oily and really red. It's really annoying because my acne is under control now, but I get insecure about my red face. I've tried washing my face/taking a shower in the early evening (if i go out), but it just makes me skin dry and redder. It seems like the only time the redness is nearly gone from my face is when I've been going in the ocean alot. I've also noticed that steamy showers or sweating seem to help as well. Anyone else suffer from this problem or have any ideas?

Theres a moisturiser called Purpose SPF 15, it tints your face white a bit; so maybe you could try that to tame your face.

Me too the rest of my skin is normal tan colorish... then my face is like red not to red just enough to bug u. plus i bluch and get embarrised easy and that doesnt help at all. my acne isnt that bad i get breakouts on chin and under neck area and on forhead. my skin is sensitive i cant even use that benzole peroxide or ile turn really re and dry for like 3 days...... i use noxema triple clean in the shower folowed by the triple clean pads then i moiterize with jergens fair glow lotion hoping that will help all this at night. in the morning i just get in the shower and wash my hair and risnce off i dont wash face so it wont get to red. wen i was ypunger i was never red... it started happneing my sophmore year and im at the end of my junior year.... will the redness and acne go away as i get older to a man and mature more? i just want this redness to go away for the most part then the acne i have prob wont be so noticable either.... i have sensitive skin so anything to use to get rid of the redness besides make up lol cuz im a guy and i dont wear that. also maybe a better acne cleaner then wat im using now for sensitive skin?

thx guys hope to hear from ya

mab im pretty much have the exact skin type as u! but im only 16 try aloe vera really helps with red marks. but come to think of it i think its breaking me out:( might stop

Guest tired of this shish

Eucering for reddness in skin?

aloe vera i guess i can try it. I just want sumthin to get rid of the reness/pimish coor of my skin.