Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mariamaria

Maybelinne Shine Free Make Up and Tenosix Tinted Moisturizer

Hi everyone,

Recently my oily skin has been so unbearable......even when I don't use foundation, my face gets oily like hell.....in just couple of minutes after washing it

I just bought this new products.

First, Maybelinne Shine Free make up with SPF 15

Second. Tenosix tinted moisturizer with SPF 20

Has anyone ever have experience with those products? Do they make oyu break out? They only say 'oil free' but not non-comedogenic.

I've been using Maybelinne Wonder FInish that says it's non comedogenic and non acnegenic....I have good experience with it so far yet my oily skin!!!! I want stuff that can help to controll it as well. Wonder Finish seems not doing it

Thanx guys

Hi everyone,

Recently my oily skin has been so unbearable......even when I don't use foundation, my face gets oily like hell.....in just couple of minutes after washing it

I just bought this new products.

First, Maybelinne Shine Free make up with SPF 15

Second. Tenosix tinted moisturizer with SPF 20

Has anyone ever have experience with those products? Do they make oyu break out? They only say 'oil free' but not non-comedogenic.

I've been using Maybelinne Wonder FInish that says it's non comedogenic and non acnegenic....I have good experience with it so far yet my oily skin!!!! I want stuff that can help to controll it as well. Wonder Finish seems not doing it

Thanx guys

Where did you find Maybelline Shine Free Make-up? I love that foundation...it is the only one I can find that doesn't break me out....and they discontinued it (in Canada anyways). I've been trying to find something to replace it, but nothing else compares :(

I used Maybelinne shine free for a month and it gave me serious dry patches on the side of my temple, by my ears and made my nose looke like sandpaper, very rough sandpaper, so I found another makeup till I find one I really like. I used to wear true illusion but they discontinued it. Hate when they do that it could just be me and how it affected my skin and it was great at taking care of the oil. I might try the wonder finish next.

I've been using the Maybelinne shine free for two days and pretty happy with the result.

The oilliness of is much more in cotroll now...my skin looks like more dewy, rather than oily.

Hi all

Juat want to post my review

I have been using Maybeline Shine Free for almost three weeks now.

Result:

-My face gets oily mush less qucker than it got before. Before it was like an hour after washing it got oily. Now it's like 4-5 hours later.

-The oiliness diminishes a lot. On some lucky days, my face doesn't get oily, only dewy.

-I barely use oil cotrolling sheets anymore. Once I worn it for like 12 hours, I blotted once only and it looked OK.

-No breakout.....couple of normal pimples only

I use it with the Mayb shine-free powder as well.... They are powerful

I also notice, when I over use Bp, the oiliness increases as well as the dryness.....I know it sounds weird. I just think when my face gets overly dry, the skin produce more of its natural oil. Now, I pile on moisturizer when I use Bp at night.